*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Star and Luna
  2. Lingerie
  3. Naked Moon
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184391-BMBO/cid/3097863-Star-and-Luna
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2184391
A company sends the hero a package with new items to try out
This choice: Star and Luna  •  Go Back...
Chapter #24

Star and Luna

    by: Secptor
Marco grinned as Star and Luna walked out. Star was wearing a strapless red bra with black lace trim, matching thong and thigh high stockings. Luna was wearing a blue corset with white lace trim, a matching thong and thigh high stockings.

" You like ?" Asked Star in a sultry tone.

Marco grinned and nodded.

" OK, sis. Let's show our boyfriend what twins can do." Said Star, smirking.

Luna nodded.

Both of them walked up to Marco slowly, swaying their hips. They walked around the chair Marco was sitting in. He couldn't help but stare at their asses. After a few turns, both of them sat on in Marco's lap. Both of the girls blushed, as they felt his hard on.

" Someone is enjoying the show." Said Luna, in a sultry tone.

Marco smiled, " Well you two sister are putting on one heck of a show." Said Marco, both girls giggled.

" We haven't even started." Said Star, smirking.

What happened next ?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Star grabbed Luna and pulled her into a kiss

*Noteb*
2. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Secptor (UN: sapphireninja at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Pokemaster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184391-BMBO/cid/3097863-Star-and-Luna