A Middle Aged woman finds a pair of dice that quite literally bring her back to her youth.
|Laura would be shopping around in a nearby mall when she gets ahold of some dice that echo in her head.|
“The dice of youth have bonded with you, may they bring you happiness... or sorrow.”
Confused and clearly thinking it to be a joke she just puts them in her pocket and goes on with shopping... when they roll, thats when she realizes its not a joke and has to find a way to return the dice to a shop somewhere in her town without getting TOO young... despite the fact they seem to love accidentally rolling.
Based on a CYOC storyline, converted to Writing.com because writing limits suck and I wanted to add some spins to the rules of the dice.
1. Dice only regress physically and ONLY regress.
2. Clothes don’t change with regression.
3. Potty Training changes when regressed young enough
4. Endgame is getting to the magic shop, she doesn’t know where it is at first so she’ll have to do some digging.
5. All regressions must have the dice voice use the following line:
““X” Years is the number of years you have walked this earth, now that number is “Y”. The dice returns what has been lost...”
X = Current Year of Age Pre Regression
Y = New Age Post Regression.
6. Dice regresses the user by subtracting the number from the age you currently have. So getting a 12 would reduce you 12 years and so on.
7. No Unbirth. The youngest age you can be regressed to is age 1, past that the dice cease to work.