*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Millie
  2. At The Ceremony
  3. Continue To The Next Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249078-Body-Snatching---The-Legacy/cid/3326272-Millie
Rated: GC · Interactive · Supernatural · #2249078
The 3rd and final installment in the Body Snatching Series. Offering 1000GP for recent arc
This choice: Millie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Millie

    by: Ace_Of_Spades
Looking at the gleam in Jonny's eyes and the small smirk on his face, Zara knew exactly the choice her 'lover' had made.

"I knew she'd be your first call" she spoke, admiring the unknowing target from afar.

"You know me better than anyone sugar" Jonny replied as he winked at her. Zara could only giggle.

"Well, it's a good job we have the same appetite" Zara hummed.
"And I'm starving"

"Let's not waste any more time them shall we? You got those business cards?" Jonny asked.

"Of course" Zara confirmed, patting her expensive handbag for safe keeping.

"Nice. I'll find us somewhere quiet for starters. It's time we bring some of these starlets around to our way of thinking. Hollywoods about to go in a new direction..."

****

Inside the grand theatre, many of the audience were begging to sit and mingle amongst their tables as the formalities began ahead of the presentations. Friends and co-stars chatted amongst one another, reveling in their success and the glamour of the evening.

Over on the table of the hit show "Sandy Bay", Millie Campbell-Sweeney was laughing and chatting with other members of the cast, many of whom she'd know since her early teenage years, as they sipped on expensive champagne.

"So did hear the rumour that the Telltale Boys might be reuniting for tonight's show?" One of her co-stars gossiped.

"No way! I used to love them so much. I thought Dylan was into acting now though? Millie replied.

"Well, being in that band definitely got him typecast. Then again, I'm not gonna say no to those scenes with his shirt off..." The other girl covertly spoke, drawing another set of laughs from the girls on their part of the table.

"Gosh, this champagnes going down too well. Too bad the waiters are sooo slow"

"Let me go and get us another from the bar. I could do with stretching my legs anyway" Millie kindly offered as she made for another bottle.

The bar was at the back of the theatre, with only a few people gathered around it as many stayed faithful to the table service. Millie looked at all the expensive liquors and cocktails on offer, tempted to see if she could push her luck and grab one off of the studios expenses.

As luck would have it however, a barman suddenly handed her one. Her favourite type too.

"A Pale Harbour Cosmopolitan madam. And you're champagnes on it's way to the table".

"Oh wow, thank you but...I didn't actually order yet?" Millie asked, somewhat taken aback.

"It's courtesy of the lady at the end of the bar" the barman told her, pointing out a South Asian lady currently looking their way. She was a pretty thing, with deep brown eyes and a stunning red dress.

"Thank you for the cocktail...it's actually my favourite type. How did you know?" Millie asked her.

"It's actually one of my favourites too so I guess I got lucky" the lady in red replied.
"I was hoping to have a quick chat with you miss Campbell-Sweeney. If that's alright with you?"

"Well, I guess that's OK. I kind of forget how many people seem to know my name now...miss?"

"Zara Shah. I work with Warner Brothers".

Zara fished a small business card out of her handbag and handed it to the starlet. It had the watermark and everything.

"Oh wow, it's nice to meet you Miss Shah. I've never actually spoken to someone from such a high profile studio before" Millie told her, sitting down on the stall next to the executive type with her cocktail.

"Please, call me Zara. And you've made quite the name for yourself over the summer" Zara noted.
"A primetime award nominee. Those don't come around every day".
The girl in front of her humbley stroked her hair behind her ear.

"It's all kind of new to me, I won't lie" Millie somewhat stammered.

"You'll get used to it. With the right management" Zara assured her.
"I'm actually here tonight on behalf of Jake Wardle. I don't know if you've heard of him..."

Mille's eyes lit up at this name drop.
"Heard of him? He's, like, the biggest director in the world right now!"

"Yeah, he's reputation does proceed him" Zara nonchalantly answered.
"Anyway, I'm his new PA. I'll cut to the chase sweetie; he's working on a new project, an adaptation of The Midnight Hour, and he's interested in bringing you on board..."

"Oh my gosh...me? In a Jake Wardle movie? I don't know what to say..." Millie stuttered.

"You don't have to say yes right away, don't worry" Zara laughed.
"But I was hoping to show you a few more details. I've got a green room backstage, if you had a moment?"

"Well I mean, I'd really love to but...my other castmates..."

"You'll be back before the awards start. We've got another hour or so before the show starts anyway" Zara said, dismissing her doubts as she finished her cocktail.
"Besides, I'll make sure they know where you are. So, are you interested?"

Millie knee this was an opportunity she couldn't turn her nose up at. This lady seemed like the real deal and if she really was with Warner Brothers, this could be her ticket to the top.

"Ok, yeah. I'd like to know more" she answered.

"Good choice. Follow me... have you ever been backstage at one of these events..."

Floating above them, Jonny watched the scene unfold in his ethereal form.

'Damn she's good' Jonn thought as he admirer Zara's impersonation.
'Time to get to the fun part...'

****

Backstage, Millie looked around in wonder as she saw some of the industry's biggest names scattered amongst the many rushing stage hands and producers.

"There's a lot of famous guest presenters here tonight" she noted to the woman she followed.

"Oh yeah, they all come out for these kind of evenings" Zara explained.
"Say, did you see the Telltale Boys are over there?"

Millie glanced over towards the sound-deck, where the full group chatted with their crew.

"Oh my gosh, the rumours were true" she gasped in awe.

"Yep, it's been a well kept secret...until tonight of course" Zara spoke.
Whilst the girl was starstruck however, she didn't notice a young stage hand discreetly hand her the door key she needed. She gave him a quick grin, something he appropriated...before he stumbled somewhat and shook his head, unaware of how he'd got from A to B...

****

Arriving at the room, the two found the lights were already on as Zara shut the door behind then. It was a fairly small room, but was big enough contain a small couch and a plush dressing table, with lights around the glass to illuminate it's user.

"Nice huh? Some of the most famous actresses in the world have applied their final touches in here" Zara explained, furthering the whimsy the girl had.
"Take a seat".

Millie did as she was told, sitting down dutifuly on the couch as Zara stood opposite, leaning back against the wall.

"So, Millie..." she began.
"This role we had in mind for you is quite...intense. It'll probably take you outside of your comfort zone".

"Well I'm comfortable with trying new things. I'm not really looking to be typecast yet" Millie tried to assure her, looking to sell herself for a high profile role.
Zara chuckled slightly at this.

"Yeah see, I need to know if you get get hands on in this role...if you catch my drift..."

"Sorry, I'm not sure I know..."
Millie only noticed Zara's eyes wandering over her body as she answered after she began to speak. The woman was biting her lip as she eyed her up. She blushed deeply in realisation.

"Oh...erm, look I'm not into that...I mean, I'm straight..."

"Aww, don't worry about that gorgeous" Zara grinned.
"I'm sure you'll be thinking altogether differently soon... "

Millie had no time to reply as she felt a sharp, cold sensation rocket into her body from between her legs. She gasped in shock as she began to shake and convulse, the power of entry almost having made her orgasm there and then. Her mind began to have strange thoughts flood inside it, like another presence was trying to take control.

"Wha...what's happening...help..."she meekly pleaded to Zara. The other woman was enjoying the sight before her however, quietly laughing to herself as she rubbed between her legs.

Millie tried to stand up, tried to run away...but her feet betrayed her and began to slowly walk towards the dressing table and it's mirror. She felt like she was going to cry at the fear, seeing her own scared expression in the mirror as she pleaded it whatever was doing this.

"Please, let me go!" She sobbed. It was there that she felt like she lost control over her body briefly though. Like a passenger in her own skin, she watched as she reflection talked back with a grin.

"And why would I do that? We're only getting started Millie" she spoke back to herself. Fear kept increasing in her thoughts as she felt herself blacking out, her hands now moving to pull at the front of her dress.

"Sexy little sluts like you are the envy of the world. It's about time something else from that world took this hot body for a spin. Use it for what it's really meant for..."

Closing her eyes, the last trace of Millie fell unconscious as her body awoke again, it's hands roaming freely.

"Blonde hair, cute smile, big tits..." Jonny listed in his stolen voice as he groped his new rack.

"Can't beat a classic" Zara spoke she wrapped her arms around his waist. The new Millie spun to meet her. She brought her delicate fingers to the woman's desi lips, letting her suck on one.

"You did good baby" 'Millie' spoke as she pulled Zara closer. Their breasts pressed together through the expensive fabric of their evening wear.

"I think it's time you got your reward. And we both got what we wanted..."



You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Enjoy Millie's Body

*Noteb*
2. Start Corrupting Hollywood

*Noteb*
3. Readers Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace_Of_Spades (UN: whufc15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ace_Of_Spades has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249078-Body-Snatching---The-Legacy/cid/3326272-Millie