*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. explore your new body (Desiree)
  2. Desiree
  3. ghost female
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257834-Danny-Phantom-has-enough/cid/K4GSYWVMR-explore-your-new-body-Desiree
Rated: E · Interactive · Death · #2257834
Tired off all the attacking ghost Danny possesses the first person he sees
This choice: explore your new body  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

explore your new body (Desiree)

    by: Imageviewer
Danny admired Desiree's physic first hand.

Each of her nimbly possessed hands groped and prodded her assets shamelessly as she touched her large boobs and ass cheeks that put most of the women Danny knew to shame. Desiree had the figure models killed themselves possessed "hot damn! I never really took notice of how thicc and curvaceous you were!" Danny exclaimed as she marvelled at her figure.

"I want to see more of all of this." she said, before looking around to see if there was anyone watching before flying away. she flew in a single direction, never stopping until she got to where she wanted, an abandoned warehouse near the outskirts of town.

Danny flew and phased through the concrete and cement until she was deep inside and checked around to see if it was empty before hiding in one of the offices.

There, she stopped and proceeded to get more acquainted with her form.

Looking down, she saw her large breasts and with exhilarating anticipation she pulled down the front of her greyish-blue top, exposing the giant green milkers in all of their glory. Danny with Desiree's mouth, drooled in lustful hunger as she cupped and pushed the giant I-cups ups.

The great big green ghost udders were huge, matched with large nubs for nipples that protruded out from her tits "Holy smokes! You've got the biggest set of cow tits I had ever seen!" Danny said, complementing the genie ghost's breasts as she brazenly messaged her boobs.

Moaning in bliss at the electrifying aura that buzzed through her as she touched and squeezed every part of her womanly chest. Danny took great delight in how she felt as she pinched and rubbed her nipples, enjoying the different waves of pleasures that racked through her body.

As well as how her boobs felt as she squeezed and played with them as though they were putty in her hands "Damn! I can't believe how sensitive a woman's tits are! Especially a ghost's tits!" Danny moaned out in the genie's voice, her expression morphing into a clear face of mind-numbing euphoria.

"I half expected ghost women to be as cold and unfeeling as the grave." She said, voicing her true thoughts on a ghost's anatomy prior to this moment.

she could a foreign sensation of heat and dampness pooling between her thighs, her undead ghost body heating up as he seconds ticked by with her self experimentation.

Danny pulled her hands away from Desiree's breasts and moved them down to her lower extremities "I wonder what your ass feels like." She hooked her hands into the waist lining of Desiree's arabian harem pants and pulled them down.

surprisingly the clothing slipped off with ease and fell off from her, leaving stark naked.

If anyone was to walk in at any moment, they'd find a Naked green ghost woman hovering a few centremetres from the ground.

Danny craned her head to look back and see all that the Genie had to offer.

Her grin got wider and her hunger got bigger at the sight of her cushy large buttocks that could easily compete with her own mother's bum if not more.

Danny had no idea how little her pants hid about her body that she wasn't already showing off.

she threw her hands to her butts and started to play with her fat ass, kneading the two ass cheeks that were the size of pillows like dough. "My god....How can a woman have an ass this big!" Danny said, biting her lip as she relished in the feel of her hands squeezing and playing with her new giant bum.

This was the closest she had ever come to touching a woman's body, she never really knew or understood why some men oogled and gawked at his mom whenever she was out in her jumpsuit...now she knew why.

Her mum Maddie had the figure that she had worked hard to maintain with birthing two children, she was the definition of a Milf as most of the jocks and nerds would say to themselves.

But Desiree...she could only hazard a guess as to what this ghost woman would look like after having children and really putting into keep her appearance.

she had the body that men would pay any price for...in her case it was true with her back story as a harem girl in a sultan's palace.

Danny continued to ravish her ass cheeks, before her head dipped down and she looked past her breasts and down her slim belly to see the holy grail of this green skinned goddess.

Danny could barely see the front of her crotch, but it was enough to see that Desiree had a clean shaven pussy. No root of a single hair populating her sacred womanhood.

The ghost boy with the ghost woman's body desire grew as she sought to taste this forbidden fruit.

As one of her hands shifted away from her back to her front, she-

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She touched her pussy without any issues

*Noteb*
2. She was interrupted before she could continue

*Noteb*
3. More choices.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Imageviewer (UN: imageveiwer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
future woman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257834-Danny-Phantom-has-enough/cid/K4GSYWVMR-explore-your-new-body-Desiree