*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259142-Pokemon-Anthrolution/cid/ECQJJVHX9-An-anthro-partner
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2259142
For some reason, Pokemon have begun evolving in strange ways... An anthro TF anthology.
This choice: An anthropomorphic pokemon, who turned out to be his partner for this mission  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

An anthro partner

    by: RBM5
What Harper didn’t expect to find was a Semi-anthro Femboy Umbreon in a female ranger’s uniform laying across a couch in the middle of the living room the cabin provided, the human ranger’s entrance causing him to wake from a nap. “About time you showed up…I was worried my partner would be snatched up before getting to this spot and I’d be on my own.” Harper looked around until he found a chair and quickly sat in it as he had a lot to process. “You look like you’ve never seen an anthro before so I’m sure you have a lot of questions so I’ll run through with answers to what I’m sure they are: My name is Crescent and I have done many Ranger missions over the years with a human partner before I became this and said partner is on a different mission than this one. I was asked to help you with this mission because higher ups believe an anthro with the hypno variant is involved and my Dark typing gives me an immunity to that. Finally I wear a female uniform because none of the male ones fit me.” That did answer several questions as well as some as he did have however one still remained, “I heard you guys can be very…sexual you aren’t planning on doing anything like that to me right?” The Umbreon laughed as he changed to an upright position, “Oh buddy you don’t have anything to worry about with me I only have sex with consenting individuals and not during missions however the hypno one could be anything so you better be careful.” The human gulped before Crescent pointed over to a nearby table that was covered with a map of the area that had red circles indicating the last spots known individuals were last spotted.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RBM5 (UN: rbm5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TomSketchit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259142-Pokemon-Anthrolution/cid/ECQJJVHX9-An-anthro-partner