*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2274403-Eaten-by-Animated-Waifus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2274403
You a fan of being swallowed alive by an animated, comic, or video game female character?

You a fan of being swallowed alive by an animated, comic, or video game female character?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Let's get this disclaimer out of the way, this ain't the most original story and plenty of others have the same characters that will be featured here.

With that said, on with the show.

Live a life as a lesbian dentist/scientist with a love for vore and fiction transported into a fictional universe of your choosing, regardless of popularity or obscurity.

The main character is a bit of a 4th wall breaker, addressing the fact this is fictional and pulling out objects outta nowhere, but never speaks to or refer to the audience. She has also been diagnosed with depression, with her fetish being one of her coping mechanisms, and her preferred way to die should she decide to.

All characters I have used have been provided beforehand. Any universe that I don't initially include may be added in the Reader's choice option if you are unsatisfied by my choice of media.

Rules:
1) The characters MUST be from an animated show, a comic, or a video game. No live action characters, unless they have an animated version of themselves.

2) Absolutely NO male characters involved.

3) The story is in a second person perspective, so keep to "you" as the pronoun. As for character name, if you have an aware pred asking for the character's name, just put _____ so her name remains your own headcanon.

4) All scenarios have the main character be a willing prey, but she can pretend to be unwilling.

5) Oral vore ONLY, the main character may enter only through the mouth.

6) When putting in character options for shows and video games that haven't been worked on yet or adding more show/game options, DON'T just put in a single character/piece of media choice with a yes or no option. A minimum of 4 desired options and More options in the 5th slot is the preferred method unless there are 5 or less applicable pred choices.(apologies for those of you who don't have Upgraded membership) And no jumping between franchises during character selection either. Stick to the one you chose to add characters for.

7) Underage characters are applicable, but MUST be above the age of 10. Also, no elderly preds, unless they retain or have a picture of their youthful appearance. I'm also discouraging "rotund" characters, so apologies if you desire that kind of character.

8) Full endo tour is acceptable, but keep the exits limited to the pred's head or teleportation. The mouth is the preferred exit, but you may aslo go out the nose or ear.

9) Anthropomorphized animals are acceptable, though not my preference.

10) An image of the chosen character is to be provided in case any reader is not familiar with the character or their home franchise, as well as which version of said character is to be preferably envisioned if they show up in different art styles.

11) No nudity or sex, minimal profanity(this may be NSFW, but we should still have some decency)

12) Death by digestion or crushed by teeth is perfectly fine. Suicide is also applicable, though not highly recommended for obvious reasons.

13) Whichever character is chosen, the encounter must remain 1 on 1, so no more than yourself and the desired pred for each route may be present.

14) Please try to have some uvula interaction with whomever you choose.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2274403-Eaten-by-Animated-Waifus