*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Train Wreck?
  2. UH-OH
  3. Starting Off
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/831215-Tales-of-Addams-Family/cid/193082-Train-Wreck
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #831215
Addams family member? if your not, try not to be shrunk, squashed, enslaved or eaten!
This choice: the mailman  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Train Wreck?

    by: Unknown
You have a situation you had hoped to avoid. You have to deliver a package to the strange little house. You ring the door bell and it sounds like a fog horn . The door is opened by a man who looks like something out of a horror movie.
You need a signature and this is only the butler. Reluctantly you enter the house at the butler's invitation. The house seems strange but when you are introduced to Gomez Adams he seems o.k . He notices you have been sweating and offers you a drink. You accept and pass out right after drinking . You wake up very small Gomez is holding you .
He puts you down in the front car of his electric train . You notice to your horror he has another train on the same track set to go in the opposite direction! Gomez starts both trains.

You have the following choices:

1. You dive out and escape in time.

*Noteb*
2. Bang! Zoom!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Dawnbringer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/831215-Tales-of-Addams-Family/cid/193082-Train-Wreck