Please keep in mind my reviews are thorough, and I do not intend to hurt anyone's feelings or offend. I simply want you, the author, to get the most as you can from a review!
Fantastic. Rare technical errors, thorough description, good structure. It was hard for me to find things to correct, and that's impressive!
-The introductory segment is very interesting, and I enjoyed trying to connect it to the rest of the stories. I don't want to get ahead of myself, however, as I look forward to seeing how you do it!
- I've always had a soft spot for the structure you used in this part of the story. I like the idea of using separate characters in separate settings with individual personalities to later connect to a certain idea (Correct me if I'm wrong in assuming that's what you'll eventually be doing), and you've been quite successful in doing just that so far.
- Each character, as I stated above, is an individual. You have done fantastically in making me intrigued by every single one of them. I'm beyond curious to see how they connect!
- Very few technical errors (See "CONS" for the details)
- Great word usage and description
- There are two or three spots where I can tell you probably didn't mean to, but there's a period where a comma should be since it's followed by a word like "and" or "but".
- I'm just a little confused by Camira getting a second segment but none of the others having one.
Please let me know if/when you've written more! I'm excited!