| ||Put the parts of the Oath in the correct order:
3.I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children.
4.I shall live and die at my post.
5 .I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.
6. This I swear until my watch is ended.
7. Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death.
8. I pledge my life and honor to the Night’s Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.
9. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory
10. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls.|
|| 7, 8,10, 9, 5,3,4, 6 |
|| 7 , 3, 9, 4,10, 5, 8, 6 |
|| 7, 3, 9, 4, 10, 5, 8, |