*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1108782-Beautiful
Rated: E · Sample · Opinion · #1108782
A sample piece of my writing; my definition of beauty.
Beautiful. One word with so many meanings, as it is different for each beholder. To me beauty is this place, a place where the sky kisses the sea and the sea runs across the sand which with a sparkle and a glint gives way to the land which in turn rises as mountains and embraces the sky. Beauty is unexplained simplicity; it is natural. It is purity and void of sin, it is truth. It is not a manicured personality complete with a flashy smile and a mask of makeup. It is a reality, complete with life death and everything in between. Beauty is true freedom; the freedom to express, the freedom to choose and to grow old and die. But most of all, beauty should take your breath away and bring tears to your eyes; make you wonder but never question. It should be a mystery and never taken for granted but always be appreciated, because that is what makes beauty precious to us all .
© Copyright 2006 Candy Bullet (candybullet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1108782-Beautiful