*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1134182-The-Invisible-Man
by Adnan
Rated: 13+ · Monologue · Writing · #1134182
The Invisible Man finally reveals himself...
Quiet, all of you! I am hiding as the entire town is after me! Just because I am invisible! I am afraid that this may be my last day and I shall soon find peace. Greetings to those who respect me! My name is Griffin, and I am a young scientist eager to unlock science’s secrets. Recently, I discovered the key to invisibility. I performed an experiment that took a long time to complete and I drank the formula which caused me to become invisible. The proof? Just look at my arms! However, I am known as the Invisible Man to my adversaries. Unfortunately, I can not return to my original form, and I will be forever condemned to invisibility. I am now a constant fear and threat as I am being continuously pursued by the police and detectives. This caused me to become a murderer so I could escape. Now, even my own friends have turned against me. It is not my fault that I am considered a madman. It is the only way to protect myself. I will avenge myself and teach all those who insulted me a lesson they will never forget! Farewell to those who respect me or face the wrath of the Invisible Man!
© Copyright 2006 Adnan (akhan13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1134182-The-Invisible-Man