*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1184988-Here-and-Alive----Chapter-2
by Jea J.
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Action/Adventure · #1184988
The second chapter of Diane Shart's soon to be quest.



Chapter Two


"I know Sarania."
"If you knew then you wouldn't have been late so why are you?"
"I was running some errands for Adelina. Now move."
"Fine. Next time I won't be as nice as I am right now.
Diane knew she spoke the truth. They had fought be fore when sarania wasn't "as nice" and Diane had ended up losing.
As she approached her destenation she said to herself "Here goes nothing."
Shewalked in seeing Derick practicing without arms which is where mercenaries are at there weakest.
" Where have you been? I've had to cover for you the past eight hours!"
"I..... overslept."
Before she had these dreams, she would wake up at five, sometimes earlier.
"Really? Diane, you've been oversleeping for the past two weeks. What's up?"
She had to tell him. She couldn't tell her sister, Doranna, because she would tell her mother, Adelina. After all Deick was her brother.
"Fine I'll tell you what's been going on, but I gotta tell you it's weird."
Before she could tell him more someone came in and they were wearing all black and were also masked.
" Diane Shart, your presence is requested by High Leader Adelina Shart."
"I'll be there in a moment. Just lead the way."
She sent Derick a see-you-later-i-hope-this-goes-well-and-i'll-tell-you-more-later-look. Which was a pretty long look, and then followed the messenger to her High Leader Adleina Shart.



See more in the next chapter to
see what Diane has to do!!!!


© Copyright 2006 Jea J. (jea_the_writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1184988-Here-and-Alive----Chapter-2