*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1284420-Flying-High
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1284420
She was about to get the flight of her life.
The gate agent's nasally voice came over the loud speaker, just above my head.

"Ladies and gentlemen who are waiting to board flight 732, direct service to LaGuardia, your flight has been delayed another 45 minutes due to the inclement weather. We apologize for the inconvenience."

I gazed out the large window at the steady falling rain and jumped when a flash of lightning hit a little too close to one of the planes on the tarmac. Our plane had been parked and ready to go for nearly an hour now, but, personally, I was happy to not be taking off in such shitty weather.

I made my way back to my things and sat down in the uncomfortable airport chair. Scanning the crowd, I realized that there were only about 50 people waiting to board this red-eye flight to Manhattan. My eyes stopped suddenly as they fell upon the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. Her raven hair was pulled back into a loose ponytail, and soft strands framed her pretty face. Her pale white skin was flawless and only tinged with a hint of makeup to outline her natural beauty. Her eyes were framed with black rimmed glasses and her lips were moving slightly as she read from her novel. The top two buttons of her black blouse were undone, revealing milky white cleavage. Her full hips and shapely thighs were covered with a free flowing grey skirt that fell to just above her knees. Her legs were smooth and shiny right down to her red pedicured toes. Her feet were bare and her sandals were pushed off to the side. Every now and then she would curl her toes in what I guessed to be anticipation for the next line she was about to read.

My eyes traveled back up to her face and I gasped a little when I realized that she was looking right at me. Turning my head away, I could feel my face turn crimson. After a few minutes, I dared look back at her and was relieved to see that she had resumed her reading. I couldn't help but notice the slight grin on her lips. I could not believe the effect that this stranger was having on me. One look at that sexy grin and my mind was reeling with images of the two of us writhing in passion. My fantasy was cut short as the speaker crackled over head.

"Ladies and gentlemen, you are now welcome to board the plane."

I glanced out the window as I gathered my things. The rain had subsided and I could see the pilots in the cockpit, going over their checklist. My "dream lover" was already handing her boarding pass to the agent and heading to the jet way. I hurriedly made my way through the small crowd and practically shoved my pass in the agents face, which she did not appreciate. I ran toward the jet way, hoping to get one last look at what I thought to be perfection, but she was already gone. She was probably seated and plunging into her novel again.

"Shit" I whispered to myself, feeling a little foolish for being so taken with this woman. My pace slowed and I suddenly realized how exhausted I was and how relieved I was to be going home.

I was so happy that my boss had booked me in first class. He had gotten the last available seat and it was all the way in the back, but I didn't care. I stowed my bag and sat down in the isle seat. I noticed that there was a black sweater lying in the window seat next to me. Underneath the sweater, I could see the corner of a book. My heart began to race as I looked around to see who might be sitting next to me. I scanned the other passengers in first class and then I looked toward the back of the plane. My beautiful stranger was no where to be found.

"Okay, clam down" I told myself. "So what if she is sitting next to you?"

That's when I saw her. She had just come out of the bathroom and was heading directly toward her seat, which was in fact, right next to mine.

"H..Hi" I stammered like a fool.

"Hello" she said in a wonderfully sexy voice.

My palms were sweaty and my heart was racing as she made her way to her seat. Our knees lightly hitting one anothers. She gave me an appologetic look and I smiled to let her know it was quite alright. Her scent was mesmerizing as it traveled slowly to my nostrils. I felt a familiar tingle in my stomach and heat in my thighs.

She made herself quite comfortable, taking off her shoes again and tucking one leg underneath her bottom. She grabbed her sweater and placed it over her knees and picked up her book to read. I must have been in a daze watching her, because I heard the flight attendant clear her throat and say in an annoyed tone.

" Excuse me ma'am, I asked if you wanted a beverage."

"Oh, I'm sorry, no thank you" My face flushed again as I saw that familiar grin form on my lovely strangers face. She also declined a beverage and continued to read.

I have to get it together, I told myself. I am normally much more confident in situations like these. Believe me, I've had my share of encounters, but this seemed different. She had some kind of hold on me and she didn't even know it.

The captains voice came over the intercom. "Ladies and gentlemen, we are looking good for take off. Flight time for this evening will be 4 hours and 32 minutes. Enjoy your flight"

I relaxed in my seat as the cabin lights dimmed. It was nearly dark in the aircraft now and almost everyone in first class seemed to be sleeping already. I laid my head back and began to fantisize about the woman sitting next to me. I must have dozed off for a while and when I awoke we had been flying for nearly an hour.

I looked over at to see if she was still reading...and boy was she NOT reading! She had pulled out one of the airline blankets and was covered up, looking VERY comfortable. I thought she was sleeping because she had her head back and her eyes were closed. And that's when I noticed it...a subtle, but undeniable movement beneath the blanket.

My heart leapt into my throat.

"Is she masturbating"? I thought in bewilderment. "yes, she is, holy shit". I couldn't peel my eyes away. The idea of watching her excited me. She looked completely relaxed, her hand was definitely moving slowly beneath the blanket. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was regular and even. Looking around the cabin, I was suprised that no one had even glanced in her direction.

After about 5 minutes of observing her, I felt my panties begin to moisten. My confidence quickly came back as I wondered if she would be open to the idea of me assisting her. I kept thinking about it and finally, I whispered, "Hey"?

She jumped a little and looked over at me, her cheeks now flushed, her hand stopped moving for a moment.

"Uh...yes"?, she stammered.

I grinned at her and she returned the smile. "I could help", I boldly stated.

"Oh really"?, she said slyly.

I turned to face her, and pulled the blanket up over her chest, my hand crept beneath it and rested on her left breast. I massaged her breast for a few moments, causing her to lay her head back once again and moan softly. Once again, I glanced up to see if she had drawn any attention to our escapade.

"Damn, that feels wonderful, I have never had a woman touch me before", she whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"Well, you certainly don't know what your missing." I said. I was so thankful that my confidence was fully restored and I that I was about to give this woman the flight of her life.

Just then, I felt her hand move slowly beneath the blanket, she had resumed her self pleasuring.

Feeling bold now, I slowly undid the buttons on her blouse, I just had to feel those breasts without the hindrance of the fabric. Slipping my hand inside and feeling the lacy bra she wore almost drove her over the edge. My fingers trailed over her nipple and felt its hardness beneath the tight confine.

"Oooo-ooo", she cooed, her right hand still moving beneath the blanket,"I like that", she whispered, still keeping her eyes closed.

My fingers sought her nipple and found it, I gently squeezed it through her bra, eliciting a soft moan. I reached over and did the same to the right breast, the nipple hardening quickly under my touch. I finished unbuttoning her blouse all the way and discovered her bra unsnapped in the front, what luck! I opened that as well, I just had to feel them unobstructed.

As soon as they were released, both breasts sprung free into my hand. They were large, weighty and warm topped with cherry sized nipples just begging to be teased.

I ran my hands over them, my fingers brushed against each nipple, tugging and pinching.

"Oh yessss-sss", she hissed lightly, her fingers moving faster beneath the blanket.

"Slow down, take it slow", I whispered to her. I didn't want her to cum too soon or draw attention to us before I could finish this wonderful task I had taken on.

Looking around once more and deciding it was safe to proceed, I leaned my head down and lifted her left breast up to meet my mouth. My tongue flicked over her nipple and I quickly engulfed it into my mouth.

"MMMMM", she moaned, lifting her hips up then down on the seat, "Oh, that feels so good", she sighed quietly.

I reached for her arm, and slowed the motion. My hand moved down to replace her hand between her opened legs. I could tell that her pubic hair had been trimmed recently and that turned me on. My fingers crept lower until I felt her extreme wetness. I was more turned on than ever in my life. At that moment, I wanted her more than anything.

My mouth continued to suck on her large nipple as my fingers sought her clit. Then I felt it, wet,slippery and very sensitive to my touch.

"Ooohhhh, that feels fantastic", she moaned, her words a hoarse whisper,she opened her legs a little further in the tight confines of the seat. My mouth continued to suckle on her nipple, my tongue flicking it harder now as I grasped her clit between my thumb and finger stroking it. Her moans increased. I moved my fingers down and slid two into her slick, wet pussy and used my thumb to rub just the side of her clit. In and out, in and out, my fingers slid into her.

She had her head back on the seat, her chest was rising and falling. Suddenly she reached over with her hand and slid it up my sweater, her fingers massaging my breast. After a few moments, I felt her hand lift my bra up over my breast and her fingers quickly grasped my hardened nipple.

Up and down her hips moved on the narrow seat, my fingers still sliding in her tight, wet channel, my thumb still massaging her throbbing clit.

"I want to feel you cum", I whispered to her.

"Ohhhhh-hhh, I'm so close", she whispered. In and out my fingers plunged, faster and faster, my thumb never losing its strumming on her clit. I allowed her nipple to pop free for a moment from my mouth to make sure that no one was witnessing our scene.

Her hand was frantically pulling on my entire breast now, moving over it,causing me to shiver. My panties were soaked, I needed to cum soon myself.

"Oh, I'm going to cum", she said slightly louder than I wanted. I looked around an amazingly no one was paying attention. And with that, her hips bucked up and down as she clamped her thighs together. I felt the walls of her pussy tighten as her breath came out short and ragged. Slowly, I slid my fingers out and gently cupped her mound as her orgasm ebbed. My mouth returned once again to her nipple, gently sucking and licking it as she calmed down. Her cheeks were flushed, her eyes still closed as she held my breast in her hand.

"Glad I could help". I whispered, half jokingly.

"Me too". she sighed. "Please allow me to return the favor".

"Mmm-hmmm", I sighed, at the thought and kissed her on the lips. We still had another a few hours to travel, we had time.
© Copyright 2007 Amanda Joy (cynfan26 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1284420-Flying-High