*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1286084-Article-Writing
Rated: E · Other · Business · #1286084
Writing articles can be both fun and profitable.
Writing articles can be both fun and profitable and having articles on your website keeps your content fresh and interesting.  If you enjoy reading and writing then you should find that creating your own articles is quite easy. People are hungry for information so producing your own work makes you and your website unique and by writing good quality articles, you gain credibility as a writer.

Your articles should be rich with content and provide a good source of information.  By submitting your articles to the various article sites that are available, people will get to know you and if they like what they read, they will come back for more.  You do not need to be an expert in the topic you have chosen to write about.  There is a wealth of information that can be found on the Internet or in libraries and books that you have at home if you take the time to research and make notes.  Personal failures and accomplishments may also be implemented, giving your readers more of an insight on your experiences of your chosen subject.

By writing articles to gain more traffic to your website, you should choose a topic that is relevant.  There is no point in writing articles about golf when your website has the theme of Internet marketing.  Leave your website link in the resource box which is often provided by many article sites or place it in your profile.  If your readers like what you have to say and want to know more, they will undoubtedly click on your link to visit your site giving you targeted visitors.  By using the resource box or your profile page in this way you will be advertising your site for free and also advertising yourself as a proficient writer.

Try to write just one article. You will be amazed at what you can do if you put your mind to it and besides, it's a wonderful feeling when you return to the site where your article has been published and find that it has been downloaded by others.
© Copyright 2007 Julie Stone (minicart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1286084-Article-Writing