*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1288168-A-Kiss-apart
Rated: 18+ · Non-fiction · Romance/Love · #1288168
The feelings have changed. From together to apart.
I find myself with him again. In my room smoking and chatting, drinking and opening up. We talked for real and about truth. We talked about the situation we're in and the situation we're getting ourselves into.

He wants me I know he does, I can feel him, when he looks at me, when he smiles and when he winks. I look forward to meet him, I look forward all day at work for three o'clock to come for my shift to finish and for his to start. I look forward all day for us to meet for only ten minutes while he's driving me back home. Every time the kiss getting better and closer to my lips, everytime it's harder to say goodbye but happier to say hello. He drives me home, we look into each other;s eyes hoping that time will seize to pass but we know it will not and we know it's time to go. We kiss each other on the cheeks and I hop off the van, I open the door and wait till he drives round just to get a last glimpes, a silhoutte to remember him by and he always knows I will be waiting to see him one last time. He wants to see me one last time and he smiles when he does. I smile back a smile of happiness. A smile, of sadness.

He wants me to wait till he's free from the past. He wants to wait till Mike is out of his life. Francois wants me but he's afraid. I am afraid.
© Copyright 2007 keithmartin (keithmartin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1288168-A-Kiss-apart