*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1360401-Heaveny-Realms
Rated: 13+ · Non-fiction · Spiritual · #1360401
Struggle is against
So, our struggle is "against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."  Where there is heavenly realms; (realm: the domain ruled by a king or queen), there will also be an oppposing non-ruler, fighting for control, for dominion. 

As followers of Christ, we dedicate our entire self to Him and His purpose, which causes us to make posssible that everything in our life be heavenly.  No matter the task, it has the ability to be under a heavenly realm.  The opposer only comes at times when what we are doing, we have put under our Lord's dominion.  He wants to take what we have given to God.  And honestly, take isn't factual, because it can only be given.  We can take what we have dedicated to God and hand it over to the enemy.  It isn't so obvious either.  Don't be fooled, his tactics are cunning and artful.  Knavish. 

What distracts you?  What causes you to fear and take control?  Because when we do that, essentially, we are not controlling, the enemy is.
© Copyright 2007 aimless (aimlessme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1360401-Heaveny-Realms