*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1374510-Walking-Forward
Rated: 13+ · Monologue · Inspirational · #1374510
I've learned life lessons I need to share with others. No more excuses.
Two things that I have always wanted to do but have never done were to: 1. become a successful at ministering the word of God, 2. being successful at getting my music distributed throughout the world. I have not yet done these things because I was still living in the flesh by my sinful nature and evil desires. I wanted to do these things, but I never took a step towards GOD to let Him manifest His glory in my life. I am now walking towards Jesus, forward instead of backwards towards Satan as I was before.

Two things that I have gotten myself into were: 1. the gang life in the streets of Bakersfield, California, 2. being involved in with the BIG time dope dealers of Evansville, Indiana. I desired to have more drugs and money lead me to do these things, and the outcome was an arrangement of Near Death experiences that I could not fit into all of it into just one of these notebooks if I tried. I have learned many things from these experiences that can help in not only better my life, but also the lives of others by sharing with them.

I acted upon the flesh instead of the spirit and Christ, which led to some life lessons that Jesus taught me. I am striving towards the two things that I was seeking at first, but this time I am walking with Jesus. I know He makes good things happen for those who desire to do His will and put forth effort to make it happen.


Note: Written from a prompt including Romans 7:14-15.
© Copyright 2008 Walking with Christ (brianckelley at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1374510-Walking-Forward