*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1488028-lesson-3-part-1
Rated: ASR · Assignment · Other · #1488028
Suddenly I realized
Suddenly he realized it: the perfect way to get back at that arrogant jerk. He silently made his way down the stairs, stopping and hiding from people along the way as he made it to the janitor's closet and pulled out everything he needed.

He made his way back to the stagin area and put everything in its place. Tomorrow was going to be fun.

The next day everyone was rehearsing. He, himself, had actually gotten the lead role, like he always did, but thanks to the other boy he had had to work twice as hard to get it.

He heard the scream and, satisfied, turned around. The other boy was on the floor a bucket over his head. He smirked and before anyone noticed him, slipped out of the room.

It wasn't until the next day that his father called him into the living room.

"What happened?" his father demanded.

"I don't know what your talking about," he said.

"There was a call from the school today," his dad informed him, "the little joke you played on that boy made him end up in the hospital."

The boy blinked, that hadn't been on his mind at all, but now that he thought about it, the fumes could have easily got to him, whith the entire bucket on his head. He looked up at his father and noticed the smile on his face.

"You ticked me," he said, outraged.

"Well, I hope it teaches you a valuable lesson." his father went upstairs.

He had to admit that he would think twice about doing something like that again.
© Copyright 2008 Victorie Sage Caden (gypsyrae at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1488028-lesson-3-part-1