*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1564126-A-Twisted-Argument
Rated: ASR · Other · Other · #1564126
Parents fight all the time, don't they?
"Look at this phone bill. You better pay it since most of the calls came from you."

"What do you mean I need to pay it? It's you who agreed to pay the phone bill all the time."

"Yes, but I can't afford to pay this if you keep calling long distance all the time."

"Well, you know you were suppose to pay for everything and you don't."

"If you keep that up we are going to lose this house."

"You make lots of money, you pay for it yourself."

"This is not going to work. Either we lose the phone or you pay the bill."

"I don't have time for such nonsense."

"I don't have time for this nonsense of me paying the bill when it's you who's using up our minutes."

"Listen, you can argue all you want but I'm not going to change my mind. I still won't pay the phone bill that is yours to pay and take care of not mine."

"At least pay half of it then."

"Nope, not even going to pay one cent on it."

"We are soon going to have to file bankrupt and lose this house if all the bills aren't kept up."

"No, we aren't going to lose this house. I won't let you. You should do everything my way, not yours."

"Well I'm not going to just pay this phone bill when it is you who is out of control on the phone."

"Fine then, be that way."

*Star*"Invalid Item *Star*
© Copyright 2009 Angelica- House Florent B & W (dragonfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1564126-A-Twisted-Argument