*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1583744-Thoughts
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Arts · #1583744
just jumbled things to clear my mind
Dreaming just to be dreaming and thinking just to be thinking. I always say things like this, but I've especially come around to saying, "Rethink all that you once thought normal and recreate normality," all the time now. It's actually really nice to change views and look at things from a different standard. I think that's why I enjoy reading fanasty and several fiction books.

On a different note, I wonder which is better, to release emotions or to keep the more painful ones trapped inside? It's an interesting thought, really. Personally, i think it's better and easier to deal with emotions by locking away the ones I don't want to broad on and relasing the ones that calm me. That's just my opinion, though. Even so, I guess get more worked up over things than other people do since I pen up all of my least favorite emotions. Okay, babbling is over. Next subject!

Writing dark things actually make me feel more relieved and I take it to be an outlet until I start to feel like I'm a terrible writer and get depressed and not want to work on the piece anymore. But then, someone comes along and motivates me to get back to working on that piece. I guess what I'm trying to say here is don't give up on something that seems terrible, but do everything in your power to make it better. And, when all else fails, ask for support or help. hehe....I'm starting to rant now instead of babbling.

© Copyright 2009 Becky H. Snead (ravenkamizuki at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1583744-Thoughts