*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1609779-A-Great-New-Product-Idea-By-Mitch-Yerzy
Rated: E · Prose · Comedy · #1609779
Joke, Business-Sales-Related
I make my living, selling boxes made from corrugated paper, used for storing paper files.  You might know them by the generic terms, "archive or banker" boxes.

Since I sell over the telephone, my success demands that I try to make 100 phone calls every day, of which a large percentage are "cold."  This means that I'm calling someone I've never spoken to before, and in the vast majority of cases, the outcome is "less-than-pleasant."  Cold-calling can be a stressful, nerve-wracking, thankless task.  For this reason, in my opinion, successful telephone salespeople are truly the unsung heros of the U.S. economy.

Therefore, I To celebrate those nerve-wracked telemarketers, I'd like to create a new soft drink,  specifically for them, to give that extra-caffeinated zing, to motivate them to pickup the handset, and dial that next number, even though the last person they just called hung up rudely.

This softdrink's name:  "Cold-Call Cola!"
© Copyright 2009 MitchTheJoker (mitchelyerzy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1609779-A-Great-New-Product-Idea-By-Mitch-Yerzy