*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1670094-Choosing-a-Good-Bookkeeper---How
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1670094
Bookkeeping is the record of day-to-day financial transaction of any organization.
As we know, a bookkeeping service performed by a bookkeeper records the day-to-day financial transactions of a business. So a bookkeeping service is the process of updating or writing daybooks which consist of purchase, sales, receipts, and payments, where a bookkeeper’s responsibility is to ensure that all transactions are recorded.

The daybook serves as a base for the accountant to prepare income statement and balance sheet statement. This is the reason why bookkeeping is an important service in any organization.

Any business for its growth and to sustain its growth, needed to have a trustworthy bookkeeping service. A good bookkeeper needed to be honest, reliable, knowledgeable, experienced - all in equal ratios.

So How to find a good bookkeeping service????

Before going to find a good bookkeeping service, determine your needs, which is the foremost thing. Decide what you want from the bookkeeping service. As this is the critical task, do contact the local CPA or other business advisor and decide. Have trust to pick the right from the yellow pages. Have advises from other business person about their bookkeepers. Consult with your accountant for choosing bookkeeping service that suits the best for your business.

You can expect the bookkeepers to do the following for your business.

    * Accounts Payable and Receivable, which is one of the most basic bookkeeping functions.
    * Payroll administration – Since paying an employee varies year to year, a bookkeeper should handle it in a most effective way.
    * Dealing with Business Activity Statement and Goods and Service Taxes (GST)
    * Superannuation – Bookkeepers help to maintain records of individuals in saving money for retirements and also to manage the obligations in superannuation.
    * Preparing Balance sheets.



Exercise care in choosing your bookkeepers and their services. Nowadays there are many online bookkeeping services like Numia.biz which you can trust. Check for the reliable and secured data transfer of the Online Accounting Software and get registered to have online bookkeeping services.
© Copyright 2010 ahtivas (numia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1670094-Choosing-a-Good-Bookkeeper---How