*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1672543-Reviewers-Unite-for-Common-Causes
Rated: E · Bulletin · Community · #1672543
MB Bonanza & Showering Acts of Joy Unite our Community with Reviews- Be a part of it here!
Welcome logo for SAJ/MBB info page
To Reviewers Unite!



For a limited time, "Merit Badge Bonanza! and "Showering Acts of Joy Garden have joined forces to tackle common goals. I'd like to clarify that you are not obligated to participate in BOTH activities, but if either of the following ideas appeals to you, please join the fun!

*Right* It all started when I opened the newest round of the "Merit Badge Bonanza!. To help my dear friend in need, participants are asked to donate a minimum of 10,000 gift points. All proceeds will go to the crazy-talented writer/poet Cherokeescribe , to save her lapsed membership and recover over one hundred of her beautiful poems, currently locked.

*Right* Showering Acts of Joy group leaders Aennaytte: Free & Wild in GoT and wakko71 put their heads together. You see, "Showering Acts of Joy Garden is in need of reviewers to offer honest and encouraging feedback to shower package recipients. They have agreed to donate 5,000 GPs to Cherokeescribe for EVERY Showering Act of Joy review done by a WDC member who mentions the Merit Badge Bonanza!


SO, Love to Review? Always looking for good stuff to R&R? Here's your answer! Just remember these few, important points:

~ Between Now and June 15, 2010 ~


*ButterflyB* Visit this forum:
FORUM
Showering Acts of Joy Garden  (E)
Information for group members on who is being showered with Acts of Joy.
#1453453 by Pat ~ Rejoice always!


*ButterflyB* Choose item(s) to review from ports listed on that forum's Shower Recipient board.

*ButterflyB* Use one of the group's review signatures   AND choose Showering Acts of Joy as the group affiliate. (NOTE: If you aren't a member of Showering Acts of Joy Group, you won't have the group listed as an affiliate for your public review. In this case, either join *Bigsmile* ~OR~ include at the outset of your public review *Right* "This review is made on behalf of Showering Acts of Joy.")

*ButterflyB* Reviews must be public, contain at least 500 characters (not including WritingML), and come from the heart *Smile*.

*ButterflyB* Lastly, post a message in the "Showering Acts of Joy Garden indicating who you reviewed, how many items, and that you made the reviews on behalf of the Merit Badge Bonanza. That's how group leaders will know to make the 5K donation to Cherokeescribe for each of your reviews!

*ButterflyB* *Exclaim* Extra Incentive *Exclaim* Group Leader Jen says, "Also, please let your constituents know that each of their reviews for Showering Acts of Joy will be individually rewarded with Review GP Credits from 500 to 1000 GPs per review as long as they are over 500 characters without writing ML, honest and encouraging."


And that's all there is to it! Shower recipients get their reviews, Showering Acts of Joy donates 5K in GPs per review to help a member in need, and YOU feel the power in making a difference in this community.

*Heart* YOU ARE AWESOME, and we thank you so much for your help! *Heart*



© Copyright 2010 NickiD89 (heftynicki at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1672543-Reviewers-Unite-for-Common-Causes