*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1675138-Beautiful-Stalker
by Qbee
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1675138
A woman shopping as she admired someone from a distance.
She smiled to herself standing in line waiting to be checked out.  She couldn’t help but to stare at the gorgeous body that was in front of her.  He was long, lean and a very nice ass to boot.  When she first saw him going through the store, her heart just melt.  Too gorgeous for words, she kept thinking.  He was in the produce section picking out tomatoes, cucumbers and lettuce. 

“I wish I could be his toss salad,” she thought picking up a cucumber.  “Oh My!”

She ran the length of her hand against the cucumber feeling the smooth peel of it.  Long, hard and thick was the cucumber.

“I wonder if he is long, hard and thick,” she thought continuing running her hand up and the down the cucumber.

The friction of the cucumber was getting her all arouse.  Her breathing was becoming very shallow, as she continued to pump the cucumber thinking it was him.  She felt a little embarrass, when a customer asked, “What are you doing?”

“Checking to make sure it’s firm,” she said quickly putting the cucumber in the cart and preceding to the next aisle.  She laughed to herself, as she spotted him again, picking the salad dressing.  She also notices a nice bottle of wine in the buggy. 

“He must be planning a special night,” she thought, going on the other side of the store.

She went in Health and Beauty Aids to pick up some shampoo, when she noticed him again.  This time he had some really nice bubble bath in the cart, as well as candles.  He also picked up a thing of massage oil.  She noticed his long slender fingers, as he put the massage oil in the buggy.  A nice gold band was on his left finger.

“The good ones always married,” she thought.  “Who ever she is is really lucky.  Those hands of his---Oh My!”

She went down the next aisle thinking how he would use those slender fingers.

“I bet those fingers can do everything, including a great finger fuck!”

She went through ladies wear, when she heard a laugh.  There in the middle of lingerie was him talking to one of the sales clerks.  She was flirting with him, laughing at her comments.  She also notice his tongue.

“He has a beautiful laugh,” she thought going the other way.  “And that tongue, oh I bet he can make your body scream.”

She walked through the electronics department looking for a DVD, when she spotted him again.  This time he was looking through the cds. 

“I wonder what kind of music, he likes.  Maybe something soft, sexy or…” she let her mind wonder.

Now, she was in line with him.  Right behind him.  She couldn’t believe it.  This gorgeous man, with the beautiful laugh, the wonderful slender fingers . . .

She was thinking all this, when the buggy slipped and bump his butt.  He turned around, lo and behold!  She could have died.  His eyes were so chocolate; she could have eaten them up.  He raised his left eyebrow looking squarely at her.  A smile crept on his face.

“I’m sorry,” she said retrieving the cart.

“That’s okay,” he said running his hand through his lovely brown hair.  He turned back around putting his items on the counter.

“I wish I could run my hands through his lovely hair,” she thought.  “Oh my goodness.”

The cashier finished checking him out, as he put the bags in the cart.  He reaches inside his back pocket of his jeans and pulled out his wallet.  He took out a credit card and swiped it through the machine. 

She lend against the cart, staring at his gorgeous profile. 

“It should be a law for looking that damn fine,” she thought.

“Thank you, Mr. Barnes,” said the cashier handling his receipt to him.  She smiled.

“Thank you,” he said pushing his cart out.

She was next in line. 

“Hi,” said the cashier.

“Hello,” she said putting her few items up on the counter.  “Do you know that gentleman that just left?”

“No, but I wish I did.  But he’s married,” she said ringing up her items.  “But you got a great view.  And letting the cart slip.  Genius.”

She laughed.  That was genius.”

The cashier finished ringing up the items.  She paid for it and left out hoping that she could get one more glance.  But she was disappointed.  He had already left.

“Oh, well….” she thought going to her car.

*************************************************

Sandra unlocked the door going into the house.  She had a very busy day running errands.  She laid her keys and bags on the counter.  She saw the note that her husband left her.

Sandra,

There’s a hot bubble bath waiting just for you upstairs.  Go up, get undress and relax in the tub.  Will be up there shortly.

                                                                    Love Jason

“How sweet,” she thought.

Sandra climbed the stairs to their bedroom.  She took off her coat and laid it on the bed.  She went into the bathroom and there were candles around the tub.  She breathed deeply taking in the smell of the candles.  Ocean breeze her favorite scent.  She quickly strips and sank her worn body into the tub.

“This feels so good,” Sandra thought, as she lets her mind relax.

The bathroom door open and her husband Jason steps in.  He had two wine glasses and a bottle of wine in his hand.  He came to the tub and sat on the edge.

“Here,” he said pouring the wine in her glass and gave it to her.

“Thank you,” she said taking a sip.  “What gives?”

“You have been working so hard these past two weeks that you deserve this.  Let me pamper you tonight.”

“You are so sweet,” she said.

“Did you get your errands done?”

“Yes, I did.  And you.”

“Yeah,” he said sipping his wine.  “My last stop through was quite interesting.”

“How so?”

“Well, this woman kept following me in the store.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah,” he said running his hand through his hair.  “She was quite lovely.”

“Really?”

“Everywhere I went there she was.  Even when I checked out, she was right behind.  I think she got so distracted that she accidentally bump her cart into my behind.”

“Accidentally.”

“Yeah.”

“Are you sure about that?”

“Positive,” he said raising his eyebrow.  “If I was not married, I would have asked her out.  But I love my wife.”

He leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

“I love you,” whispered Sandra breaking the kiss.

Jason got up from the tub.

“I’m going to start dinner.  You just relax,” he said going to the door.  “I love you too my beautiful stalker,” Jason said giving her that gorgeous smile of his.  He left out.

Sandra laughed so hard, leaning back against the tub.

“He knows me so well,” she thought sipping her wine.
© Copyright 2010 Qbee (tatewho at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1675138-Beautiful-Stalker