*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1721050-All-To-Herself
Rated: 18+ · Assignment · Action/Adventure · #1721050
Benvoloio and Maria discuss Teresa and are confronted by brigands.
WC 867

All to Herself.

Maria returned to the cart and stepped up onto the seat. Benvolio looked over inquiring, “Did you find out anything?”

“Not much, she answered, "Let's go."

He shook the reins and the horse stepped off. Once past the town the terrain became rolling hills and forests. Maria sat pensive. He watched from the corner of his eye, her breasts moving with the clip-clop of the horse’s hoofs. His thoughts returned to earlier in the day when they made love. Shaking his head he took a breath, trying to concentrate on the matters at hand.

“How did it go?”

“I posed the questions we discussed."

“What did you find out?”

“Well, to begin with, I asked Teresa why she’s so upset with my brother.”

“And?”

“I expected her to bring up the garden incident, but she dismissed that as almost inconsequential.”

“Go on.”

“So I asked who the father was.”

“Yes?"

“She said Don Tomas didn't have to worry…, even though she held him personally responsible.”

“Hmmmm.”

“She claimed to be withholding some of the details to protect the innocent...”

“Now that’s interesting.”

“...Fearing Tomas would use the power of the Inquisition against her friends.”

“She’s wrong, but I can see why she might think that.”

“I told her it was those "friends" she needed to worry about..."

“How did she respond to that?”

“It made her mad.”

“What did she say about Juanita?”

“That her old roommate had a weakness for men...it was probably her boyfriend come to visit.”

“Did you offer your opinion...?”

"Yes, that I believed young girls were being duped into granting favors for the Priests...”

He chortled.

“...That really got her goat. Teresa said that if anyone was being used it was me, by my brother, to get even for the scolding.”

“I'm beginning to see why it was a short visit.”

“Indeed..., With that she ordered me to leave or be exposed as an impostor.”

“I think you did a good job...I'm impressed."

They had gone several miles caught up in this animated discussion and as a consequence were taken by surprise when two brigands sprang suddenly from hiding. The shorter one took the bridle and the other confronted the driver, his sword menacing….

“What do you want from us?” asked Benvolio.

“…Your valuables and the saddlebag that Nun’s carrying.," said the one with the sword.

"We have no valuables," replied the Basque, "and the satchel contains only letters from the Sisters at the Hermitage.”

“Hand it over…and let me see for myself.”

“It’s my responsibility," said Maria clutching it tight.

The brigand stepped closer poking his blade into Benvolio’s chest.

“Must I kill this man, Sister, and take it over his dead body?”

“…While I hold you down,” added the runt.

“Give it to me,” said Benvolio extending his hand towards her.

She handed him the satchel and he turned, shifting his body to the side.

The thief reached up for it and Benvolio kicked him, springing from the livery. The rogue staggered backward and recovered, only to face a sword, drawn from beneath the seat.

“Killing these amateurs is going to be unsettling..., forgive me Sister."

“There are two of us and but one of you,” blustered the pip squeak.

“I've an appointment with the Devil and a girl in Barcelona," Benvolio reflected. "I'll be sleeping with one of them tonight.”

Maria’s eyes got wide. The brigands stepped back. They looked at one another and hesitated... then, nodding in agreement, turned and fled.

Benvolio returned the sword in disgust and stepped back up onto the seat. He feigned calmness but his heart was pounding. Taking the reins, he gave them a shake and resumed the journey. Maria trembled, scooting a hip against his and putting her head on his shoulder. One arm went around his waist and her fingers began rubbing his thigh...She watched as the fabric stretched. A mile up the road they pulled off onto a logging trail and halted. Alighting, he walked around and lifted her from the cart. She responded clutching him tight. They kissed long and passionately while the heat started rising.

“Take off your habit,” he said, voice straining with desire.

She pulled it over her head as he untied his britches. She gazed wide-eyed at his poised manhood. He lifted her once more onto the bed of the cart. His fingers fumbled with the laces holding her breasts and they spilled into plain and open view. He put a huge hand over each, squeezing the soft curves and kneading the nipples. Gripping one he kissed it. Then, as earlier, Benvolio had his way as she laid back and surrendered her body….This time he worked her with a more measured and insistant stroke. Amid grunts and sighs they began to peak. Maria started sobbing as the rush came and all her tension and frustrations came whooshing out. At length, both spent, he pulled out.

“I thought I was going to lose you,” she sniffled, her breath coming in short halting jerks.

“For highway men they were exceedingly inept….”

“Who is this girl in Barcelona?” she wanted to know.

The Basque smiled. "Why, do you want me all to yourself?"

WC 867


© Copyright 2010 percy goodfellow (trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1721050-All-To-Herself