*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1730556-e-love----Chapter-10
Rated: E · Novel · Contest · #1730556
After subscribing to a relationship site their lives changed. This is how it all started!
LOVE (and Lust)

She had been seriously thinking about the meaning of love.


Love. Love represents emotions and experiences that we learn from our feelings and sense of affection, with or without sexual attraction. We can love an animal, an idea, an attitude or an object; a human being.  It varies from deep pleasure to a complete interpersonal attraction and sexual relationship. Love is the strongest, most passionate complexity of feelings a person can sense or even try to imagine. Love lives inside of us, quietly, it comes from an unknown area of our mind and we don't know how it begins or ends. Does it really end? How does it begin? Maybe with a touch, a look, a kiss, a French kiss, a quick kiss, a stare, a wink, a song, a letter, a moan, a sigh, a caress, a speech or with one simple words like I love you.

Love is more than liking. It's wanting. All the time. A need. A needy love. Maybe a hungry or thirsty love. We can't be without. That's why people say that no man is an island. True. Love. Love is associated with many other different things, too. Chocolate, a long, warm bath, a glass of red wine (or white!), roses (not red, but yellow!), flowers, perfumes, clothes, a candle-light dinner, sleeping on a hammock by the beach or sitting in front of a fireplace in a cottage by Lake Mead, a delicious tapioca ice cream in Fortaleza, Brazil, a good book, a savings account, a diamond ring or golden hearts. Love.

Love is much more than feelings, associations or material comforts or gains. Love is more than sharing, talking, friendship and being faithful. For her, love blossoms beautifully and unexpectedly and love has no laws as long as it lasts. Love is true, deep and radical because that's how love is. Yet, only one word more in all this beauty and passion: CHEMISTRY.

Definition:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chemistry

That branch of science which treats of the composition of substances, and of the changes which they undergo in consequence of alterations in the constitution of the molecules, which depend upon variations of the number, kind or mode of arrangement, of the constituent atoms. These atoms are not assumed to be indivisible, but merely the finest grade of subdivision hitherto attained...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doesn't all this happen to us and with our body when we are t o u c h e d??? An explosion of molecules and atoms indivisibly subdividing in our composition of substances?

And according to:

Helena Palizer, a leading expert in the topic of love, divides the experience of love into three partly-overlapping stages: 1) lust, 2) romantic attraction, and 3) attachment. Lust exposes people to others, romantic attraction encourages people to focus their energy on mating, and attachment involves tolerating the spouse long enough to bear a child.

She didn't agree very much with Helena's definition of Attachment but she certainly was in the 1) LUST phase. As for the Romantic Attraction phase, she certainly was very much looking forward to doing it with Butchie! Oh yes, she was...

But...She probably could change... the woman's last definition of...

Attachment (...to the below):

Definition:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachment

The bonding which promotes relationships that last for many, many years, and even decades. Attachment is generally based on commitments such as living together and children or marriage and children, or on mutual friendship based on things like shared interests,  hopes and dreams for years to come.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicer, huh?  The truth...not just basic scientific research, so...conclusion:

Romantic Attraction:

The bonding with a loved one until end of times...

She wanted both Lust and Romantic Attraction.

She also wanted the Attachment that was next to come but she only needed to know one more thing:

IF there would be C H E M I S T R Y when they finally met and touched. each other...



Words: 650



© Copyright 2010 ChrisDaltro-Chasing Moonbeams (chrisdaltro at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1730556-e-love----Chapter-10