*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1741780-Customs
by Anne
Rated: 13+ · Sample · Religious · #1741780
I was obsessed with angels for a time being.
Revelation 12:9
         And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.          



         ~ How could this have happened. What could have lead to this day. What am I supposed to do. How can I choose between my own blood-kin and my love of God.
         Oh Lord.............Please help me.


Chapter 1
Raziel:
         Ohh, that same dream again. What does it mean, and why would I have to choose between tho-
         "Raziel. Raziel you have to wake up now!"
         "I'm up, I'm up. Quit yelling already Lucifer." Geez. You'd think that I'd be used to this by now.
         "I'll quit yelling when I can see you," said Lucifer, yelling yet again.
         "Just give me a minute, let me get dressed first."
         "To late," he said, walking right on in.
         "Ugh, why did I have to have you as a brother. My twin no less."
         "You don't know what you're saying, so I'll forgive you just this once," Lucifer sighed dreamly.
         "Why are you here anyway? Other than to torment me." I asked.
         "Heh, of course. Only you would forget when you have a duty to uphold by God," he replied.
         "What?! Ah, I forgot all about it. Thanks for coming to wake me up."
         "No problem. Oh, I almost left without telling you who you'll be working with," Lucifer said.
         "Let me guess, Michael?"
         "Nope," he said. "It's him and Gabriel, plus some third party. Well catch you later."
         "What....Wait. Lucifer! Get back here! Ahh, how could I be related to that, that, that Demon!" Thats what I said, what I really thought was how am I going to make it through the day.

Chapter 2
Gabriel:
         How am I going to fit in with these people and still complete my job. Especially if none of them will even acknoledge my pressence. Though I guess it it's better than staring at a wall all day. Plus they're not looking at me like I'm some kind of freak. I wonder if ti-"
         "Yo, Gabri. What do you think?" Michael asked.
         "What?"
         "I asked if you thought that Raziel should have been here by now."
         "Ah...Yes. She should have arived here five minutes ago."
         "Well I can tell I'm going to have my hands full with her," Azzreal said.
         "Hey don't talk like that about her, you don't even know her," Michael snapped. "She probably just over slept."
         "Sure. Thats why we've been standing here for well over a half hour. Look, if she was go-"
         "I'm here, I'm here!"
         Ahh. Alass, this is the one thing I have been expective about. Raziel with her wisdom and serinity. Her mahognany red hair, dark brown eyes and flawless white skin. She is the one, the person to change. She is my job.
         "Well it took you long enough," Azzreal sneered.
         "Let me guess, you forgot all about it?" Michael said, while drapping one arm around her shoulders. "That's my girl."
         "Um...No. But I did forget, and I'm sorry." She said while sliding away from him.
         "What ever, lets just get moving. We're late as it is," Azzreal spoke after turning and walking away.
         I turned to find Raziel staring at me. It scared me with the intensity in her eyes. I blinked and it was gone, she put her hand out and said, "Hello, I'm Raziel. I don't think we've been introduced yet so....I look forward to working with you."
         "Hello. Umm, Gabriel and I'm glad you look forward to it. Though I believe we had better start following, if we don't want to be yelled at."
         She laughed. "Yeah, you're probably right."

Chapter 3
Raziel:
         Meeting them was quite different than what I thought it would be. For starters, Azzreal looked older than what she was portrayed. She had gray-ash blond hair, and blue eyes. Her skin was wrinkled and pale with crows feet around her eyes.
         Michael was he's normal self. Always trying to claim what he can never have. He thinks he's the archangel that every women wants. With his long black hair, merciless green eyes and sand-tan skin.
         Now Gabriel was a different story. Having never met him before, he was shocking. He had curious grey eyes, wild brown hair and creamy white skin. He had semed so childlike, as if he had never seen the outside of God's Hall. Out of all twelve archangels he was the one that God never let out of his sight. It puzzles me why He would choose to unleash him now.
          As for our mission, all I had been told was that we were to go to the Lower City. Almost to the Golden Gates, to solve an uproar between a group of new souls and a couple of angels. As we were flying over the Nar'shk River things started to change.
I saw a war. There were angels standing ground, waiting for an order to strike. What surprised me the most was that the angels themselves were separated, half in white the others shroulded in a black mist.
         At the head of the white, was Micheal. While at the mist stood my brother, Lucifer. I was so busy waiting for them to start the attack that I almost missed the shriek  from above. As I looked up, I started to fall.

Chapter 4
Gabriel:
         "Raziel!"
         I was the first to react to her sudden fall. I twist in midair to catch her, only to see she had become unconscious. I shouted at both of them to stop and then flung myself towards land.
         Once all of us had touched ground, the questions erupted.
         "Whats happened?" Was all Azzreal said.
         "Is she alright? Her wings are fine right, so she wasn't thorwn out of the sky." After a puase Michael continued by asking, "Why is she asleep?"
         "She fell. As for why she's unconscious... I don't know."
         "Well wake her up," Azzreal snarked.
         "Just shut up! I've had it with your naging," Michael snarked right back.
         As they kept at each other, I started wlking away. With Raziel still in my arms I went to search for a near village. About twenty minutes in I spotted a fence. I started flying towards it and crossed inside.
          I came up to a man tending to his garden and asked, "Do you have any were I can saty?"
The man jumped, then said, "Sure, follow me."
         We came to a building with a small door. Inside I saw that there were three rooms. I layed Raziel done in a room with bed and left to go find Michael and Azzreal. Not knowing that I had left Raziel with someone else.
© Copyright 2011 Anne (lucrititia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1741780-Customs