*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1777423-The-Chase
Rated: E · Draft · Writing · #1777423
This is just something I wrote whilst bored.
Anxiety, depression, sadness and fear. These are only some of the feelings Veronica felt whilst running. Running from what you may ask? But sadly, I can only give you a description. They were black, creeping around like the shadows of the night. Dancing after the girl as she screamed in complete terror for the fear of losing her life. She'd cry out for help but nobody would answer. Nobody was there. Passing bright lights from street shops and houses. "Help, help!" Veronica would exclaim as she sped up to keep clear from the vile things that were on her tail. Every step they took, it felt as if there was a huge shake in the ground. "You seek help? No, no. You need help," whispers said as she zoomed by blood-splattered walls. "It's over, give it up" and that's how it ended. What happened to Veronica? Oh, well, I'll let you find out on your own.
© Copyright 2011 Monorail Cat (xthatuchihax at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1777423-The-Chase