*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1864152-SAJ-Leader-Handbook
Rated: E · Bulletin · Other · #1864152
Instructions for performing various duties as a SAJ Leader
The Official Showering Acts of Joy Leaders Handbook


Here you will find instructions for the various jobs for the Leaders. Each job comes with its own set of responsibilities, and each one has been added so we can mix and match various positions and jobs when and if the need arises. The purpose of this handbook is to give you some insight into each individual job or task that you will be doing. Full scale training for each job takes time, so we're providing this to help cut down on some of it. If you still have questions about the task, don't be afraid to ask. We want to make sure you're not confused by any of the information.

Some jobs require more work than others, so read the tasks that apply to you carefully. Everyone does things their own way, so feel free to find a way that works best for you. We hope that you enjoy being a leader, and will stay with us for a long time.


 How SAJ reviews are credited  ()
How the reviews for the SAJ shower board are credited and points determined.
#1834321 by Pat ~ Rejoice always!


 How to update the SAJ Garden  (E)
Instructions for updating the Showering Acts of joy Garden Forum.
#1861879 by Pat ~ Rejoice always!


 Weekly and Monthly Reviewer Rewards  (E)
How to do the Weekly an Monthly Reviewer Rewards.
#1864146 by Pat ~ Rejoice always!


 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1872426 by Not Available.


 Handling Showers  (E)
How to on how to handle showers for SAJ
#1941606 by Pat ~ Rejoice always!
© Copyright 2012 Pat ~ Rejoice always! (mimi1214 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1864152-SAJ-Leader-Handbook