*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1985158-HER
by stuart
Rated: E · Other · Comedy · #1985158
A boy finds his one true love
HER

Her magnificent beauty mesmerized me. The way her golden hair laid flat on her head. I wanted her more than anything in the world. Some people didn’t like her like I did. My friend Jerry said “dude she has red circles on her face?”
“I didn’t understand a word you just said,” I said sarcastically.
I didn’t care what other people thought I loved her. I had grown up with her my whole life. I had had lunch and dinner with her. I had even kissed her many times. Just thinking of her gave me a feeling of satisfaction. Sure she had flat golden hair and sure she had red circles on her face but she was the one for me. I had to have her. My mouth was watering; I was drooling like a hungry dog. I made up my confused mind. I was going to the place she was born, and where she lives now. I begged my mom to give me a ride but she had to work. I started walking right after school to go see her. I knew it was going to be a grueling walk but she was worth it. After about two miles I could smell her savory perfume. I began to run because the desire of wanting her became so strong. I finally made it to her house. While gasping for air I formed the words “I will have a large pepperoni pizza please.”
© Copyright 2014 stuart (sgdelbridge at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1985158-HER