*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2019763-The-Ultimate-Welfare-System
Rated: E · Article · Religious · #2019763
Explains the best welfare system. And encourages the world's poor to join immediately.
The Ultimate Welfare Program



Many governments in the world have welfare programs that help provide for the poor.  Some programs are better than others, but I would like to introduce you to the absolute best, - the ultimate -  in welfare assistance.



This program takes the poorest of the poor and gives them assistance all through this life so that they are maintained in a state of supernatural well-being.Well-being is another word that has an almost identical meaning as welfare.Unlike other welfare programs which are terminated at death, this ultimate of all welfare programs will keep on giving, and those enrolled  can look forward at that time to receiving  the best benefits.



Welfare systems are expensive and many governments are hard pressed because of limited resources.  But this ultimate Welfare system  has access to a never ending supply of wealth.  In fact, it is so well funded that every person in the world could go on it, stay on it, and make the maximum demands on it for the maximum duration of time, and the supply of wealth would still be limitless.  In short, its supply will never run dry.



Also, this welfare system extends across all  international borders encompassing the entire globe.  No matter what country  a person may come from, all are invited to enroll and start receiving benefits immediately.  In truth, the needs are so great among the poor of the world  that the One in Charge desires all people  to come to him and take what he freely offers.



Sometimes welfare systems have the unintended effect of making people behave like victims and become dependent on handouts.  But the ultimate system has a way of taking the poor and weak, and making them appreciate admirable virtues like fortitude, courage, faith, love and hope.  It is completely honorable,good and right to seek this assistance. The only dishonor is not to seek it.



Does this sound like a welfare system you would be interested in enrolling?  Well, I hope so because getting your name on its list - called the Book of Life - is the most important decision you could ever make.



God's grace is the Ultimate Welfare Program because it takes the poorest of the poor -sinners - and helps them to achieve the highest, most wonderful, brightest, happiest, healthiest, most peaceful, most joyful, welfare possible to humankind, otherwise known as eternal life.



It just so happens that every member of the human race ranks as the poorest of the poor spiritually because not one of them can work their way to heaven. Man unaided by God's grace cannot get to heaven,  Man is a fallen creature.  He can no longer achieve what  should have come easily to him. Sin has hurt his nature.  It has made him weak where he ought to be strong, ignorant where he should be knowledgeable, ill-willed where he ought to have good will towards others including God, and unsettled his heart so that his desires are out of order.  Because of these ill effects of sin each one of us needs God's grace in their lives. Only God has the ability to undo these ill effects.  God's grace when put into our hearts begins to bring healing to our souls.



Grace is God's supernatural assistance in our lives so that he might maintain us in a state of supernatural well-being.  In short, this state of well-being means loving God above all created things as he truly ought to be loved.



You can have all the wealth in the world but if you don't know the love of God through The Lord Jesus Christ, you are not "faring well" because you are still in your sins and headed to a lost eternity.



To win heaven a person must have God's grace. This is because a person cannot by their own endeavors remove the serious consequences of sin from their life.  They can not remove the stain of sin from their soul. They cannot bring order into their desires.  They cannot pay the debt of everlasting punishment their sins deserve. Only by God's grace can these evil consequences be removed.



On the cross, the Son of God gave his life so that his blood might wash away our sins. "The blood of Jesus Christ, God's Son cleanses us from all sins." (1John 1:7)



In his body as he hung on the cross he bore the punishment of the sins of all those who would believe on him.  "Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree." (1 Peter 2:24)



By God's grace we can order our lives aright.  "For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world." (Titus 2:11-12)



The riches of God's grace will never run dry.  If all the world were to trust in him for salvation there would be an abundance of grace for each one.  And that is what we all need - an abundance of grace.



God is deeply concerned about your welfare, and that includes your eternal welfare.  Won't you consider how much He loves you and then put your trust in Lord Jesus Christ that you might be saved? "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God." (Ephesians 2:8) Your name will be written in the Book of Life when you do, and when this short life is over you will be welcomed into heaven.  All those who reach heaven by God's grace will fare ever so well!

Q
© Copyright 2014 Bill Thomas (williamthomas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2019763-The-Ultimate-Welfare-System