*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2020632-A-Ten-Year-Crush
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #2020632
Ten year reunion leads to erotic pleasure with best friend's grown kid sister
Dani entered Mark’s parent’s house after their ten year reunion. Mark decided to remain at the hotel, and spend the night with the divorced former head cheerleader. Mark’s kid sister Jenn had crushed on Dani for the entire four years he lived in America. Though he dismissed it as twelve-year-old puppy love, she seemed devastated when he moved back to England. He felt unexplained pangs of guilt over that, but didn’t know what he could do about it.

Dani did his best to be quiet to avoid waking anyone. As he made his way to the guest room he noticed that Jenn’s bedroom door was ajar. A shaft of light spilled through the opening into the dark hallway. His ears tuned into a soft whirring sound, and soft gasping female moans. He crept to the door and peaked inside the room. Jenn lay naked across her bed with a vibrator buried inside the soft wet folds of her sex. Her hands were cupping her large supple breasts, and she occasionally pinched her full firm nipples. Dani loosened his tie and swallowed as his other hand stroked the growing bulge in his pants. He knew it was wrong, but he could not help himself. His desire was stoked as he listened to the words she moaned.

“Oh yes Dani,” she moaned. “Touch me, it’s ok I’m over eighteen. Please, Dani, make love to me.”

Dani unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, fished out his aching erection, and stroked the length. He wondered if she fantasized about him often. She was just a kid the last time he’d seen her. He nearly lost it when she arched her back and moaned as the vibrator sent a long pulse through her.

“Oh Dani do it again! Fuck me until you cum!”

Without realizing it Dani pushed the door open and it banged against the wall. Jenn’s moaning cut off in a startled cry. They stared at each other in a moment of mortified silence; him with a hand grasping his cock, and her sitting up with the vibrator still running between her thighs.

“I’m sorry,” Dani gasped. “I couldn’t help it I…”

Jenn’s lips curved in a slow smile. She removed the vibrator and crooked a finger at him. Dani wasn’t sure what he should do. He closed her door tightly, and moved to her as if in a trance. She pressed her mouth to his, grabbed his shirt front, and lay back pulling him on top of her.

“Jenn I…” he protested feebly.

“Don’t you want me?” She asked as she unbuttoned his shirt and pressed her warm lips to his chest. She trailed kisses down one of his pecks, and flicked his nipple with her tongue until it stiffened. She trailed kisses to the other nipple, and licked it to a hardened state.

“I shouldn’t,” he gasped as she slid his shirt from his muscular arms. “You’re Mark’s little sister, and…”

“And I’m all grown up now,” she rolled so that he was laying beneath her, and trailed kisses down his abs to the tip of his cock.

“I don’t have a…” he groaned as she slid her hot wet mouth over his hardened flesh. “Holy shit!”

He fisted his hands in her long red hair. As her movement accelerated he thrust up into her mouth. He did not have a chance to warn her before a warm stream of liquid spurted from his tip. She took it in stride and swallowed before releasing him from her mouth.

“I’m on the pill,” she informed him as she positioned herself over him. She smiled when he gripped her hips and rolled her beneath him.

“If we’re going to do this I want to do it right,” he said. He stood and stripped to his skin. He crawled over her, and sank deep inside her warm wet center. “What was it you said earlier?”

“Fuck me until you cum.”

“I think I can do that.”

He kept his movements slow and deliberate, letting her rise and fall over multiple waves of pleasure. He reached the point of no return when she clamped around him like a fist. He drove into her nearly pushing her off the other side of the bed. With one final thrust he filled her with a warm hot release that trickled out of her when he pulled out.

“God that was hot,” Jenn breathed.

“Indeed,” Dani agreed. He positioned them so that his back rested against the pillows stacked in front of the head board, and she was cradled in the crook of his shoulder with her head on his chest. “We can’t ever tell your brother about this.”

“I know,” Jenn smiled up at him, and ran her fingers through his course chest hair. “Can we do it again?”

“What are your plans for the summer?”

“I think a trip to London is in order,” Jenn giggled. “Know a place where I can stay?”

“I have a pretty good idea,” Dani smiled down at her. He tipped her chin up and planted a soft kiss on her full lips. “I would love to have you as a house guest.”


Word Count: 860
© Copyright 2014 Vixey Todd (jlh1982 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2020632-A-Ten-Year-Crush