*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2036827-look-inside-you
Rated: E · Editorial · Action/Adventure · #2036827
its an amazing journey
LOOK INSIDE YOU!!



Sitting in dark room with no light around me.Just a dim light coming from my phone,indicating may be some messages from friends and family.Its very strange that I have now reached a point when I don’t care about these messages any more.My phone is just a little distance away from me,but it feels like I cant reach it.I just don’t have the energy to respond to anyone.May be now I realise that there is no sense,I mean it may be wrong,but for me,this is as far as I could go.Finally I am fed up of this social life behind mobile screens.

The sudden change in my behavior is actually not sudden.I was having these feelings from last one year may be.But I think my resistance mechanism against these feelings was very strong.We often say that there is nothing we can do in nights without our so called electronic devices,but the fact is we have not tried it yet.For once in a day try not to do anything but just sit and relax.

As I was saying,I am in my fully dark room and it is so silent around I can hear each and every second of my clock ticking.I can even hear my breathing and feel my heart beating.I don’t know what mystery it holds,but I am quite enjoying the feeling.I feel like I am going to sleep but at the same time I know that I am awake.My body seems to be in a state it has never been before.Its like you are slowly drowning in to a well but you like it,you don’t want to be saved,you just want to let go everything and feel nothing.This feeling of nothing is a bliss.No pain,no love,no anger,no fear,no regrets,you like this feeling so much.

As I go more deeper into my inner well,I find myself,sitting in my room doing my regular work.It is very scary,believe me,seeing yourself inside you is really scary.I mean it cant be explained,it can only be felt.As I see myself inside me living a routine life,slowly I begin to see some more people.Some of them,I know,and most of them I don’t know.The no of people inside me keeps increasing.I just cant stop anything right now.What I see ahead,left me baffled.I can not believe what I am witnessing.The whole of world,infact,the whole universe is inside me.I can see the planets,the stars,the galaxies,I can see people,and also I see myself lost in the huge universe still doing my routine work.

Earlier I was feeling nothing but now I feel love.There is no one other than me in the universe.I can see myself in each and every person of this universe.I am in each and every bits and pieces of the universe.And at the same time I realize that the universe what I am visualizing is actually inside me.Everything is nothing,but just me.I only feel love and that feeling is the most amazing feeling I have ever experienced.I just want to feel this forever.

As I opened my eyes,I am changed.I am filled with a large amount of positivity.I feel more confident and fearless.I want to live life and enjoy it.I don’t want to waste my time behind my phone screen.I want to go out there and feel each and everything.I cant believe that why I wasted that much of time.Life is so much more than we can ever think of.And that is the most mysterious thing about it.

Today something from my inside changed me from outside.I don’t know how it happened or why it happened.May be I don’t care.I am just glad that it did happen.It made me realize that how beautiful life is.

For once we should thank that person,whoever it is,whatever it is,he gave us the most amazing gift of life.This experience that I had,I hope everyone gets a chance to experience it,but remember the teacher appears only when the student is ready.So make some time for yourself,and you never know,you can also find something that changes your perspective on life.









THANK YOU

© Copyright 2015 shreyans kanswa (shreyans at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2036827-look-inside-you