*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2040218-5-Prominent-Men-in-History
Rated: E · Article · History · #2040218
About 5 Prominent men in hostory

5 Prominent Men in History


AJ Miller, who is also known as Alan John Miller resides on a 16 hectare property at Wilksdale, Queensland in Australia. Miller was formerly an elder in the Jehovah's Witnesses. Miller's teachings are about love and God, with the release of childhood traumas we can gain more knowledge in love and God if we choose. Anyone can attend any of his events free of charge while all of the information is recorded on youtube for anyone to watch the event under the handle wizardshak on the Divine Truth channel. He loves the environment as well as experimenting with new information in his personal life to gain knowledge, for example, he has built places for ants so they will have food, as a result, they do not go into his home which tells him that the ants go into the home looking for food. AJ also loves to sing karaoke.

Ramses The Great has reigned 1279-1213BC. Rameses became the third king of the 19th Dynasty at the age of 25. Early in his reign, he constructed a new capital, Piramesse, in the Nile delta. Rameses reasserted Egyptian control over the Levant in the east and Nubia to the south. The most momentous event of his reign was the Battle of Kadesh (now in Syria) in 1274 BC.

John F Kennedy or JFK was the thirty-fifth president of the United States from January of 1961 till his assassination in November 1963. He is the youngest man to have held office. Many events happened during his reign, Bay of Pigs Invasion, the Cuban Missile Crisis, the Nuclear Test Ban Treaty, establishment of the Peace Corps, the Space Race, building of the Berlin Wall, and the African-American Cival Rights Movement. He had four children with his wife. JFK was of Irish descent, born in Brookline, Massachusetts, on May 29, 1917.

John Winston Ono Lennon, MBE was an English singer and songwriter who rose to worldwide fame as a co-founder of the band the Beatles, the most commercially successful band in the history of popular music. He was born October 9, 1940 in Liverpool, United Kingdom. Assassinated on December 8, 1980, in New York City, New York. Cynthia Powell was John's first wife. In 1970, Lennon and Ono went through primal therapy with Dr. Arthur Janov in Los Angeles, California. Designed to release emotional pain from early childhood, the therapy entailed two half-days a week with Janov for four months; he had wanted to treat the couple for longer, but they felt no need to continue and returned to London.

Julius Ceasar was a politician and general of the late Roman republic, who greatly extended the Roman empire before seizing power and making himself dictator of Rome, paving the way for the imperial system. Julius Caesar was born in Rome on 12 or 13 July 100 BC into the prestigious Julian clan. Caesar himself progressed within the Roman political system, becoming in succession quaestor (69), aedile (65) and praetor (62). In 61-60 BC he served as governor of the Roman province of Spain. Ceasar was romantically involved with Cleopatra. Caesar was now master of Rome and made himself consul and dictator. He used his power to carry out much-needed reform, relieving debt, enlarging the senate, building the Forum Iulium and revising the calendar. Dictatorship was always regarded as a temporary position, but in 44 BC, Caesar took it for life

© Copyright 2015 TJ Marie (snow_hawk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2040218-5-Prominent-Men-in-History