*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2079206-Love-Conquers-All-Ch-3
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Drama · #2079206
This story is about your journey to start life over in LA.

Chapter 3


James’ Point of View


It’s right before the new act is coming onto the stage. I’ve never seen her before, but boy was she good! Just then the most beautiful girl I have ever seen catches my eye over at the bar. She is a perfect height, beautiful hair and eyes. What she is wearing looks so nice. I keep glancing her and get this feeling like I want to get to know her. Suddenly, a man walks up to her as she is staring at the stage. I see him slip something into her drink. ‘Oh hell no’ I think to myself. I need to do something.

I walk over to the bar and slide right next to this mystery girl without her noticing. I listen in on their conversation before I do anything.

My name is Danny.” He says with this charming smile which I see right through.

I’m (YN).” She says smiling back. She starts to turn around to grab her drink but I

quickly start to reach for my drink that I set down near hers. As I go for my drink I purposely knock over her drink.

“Oh, oh my gosh I’m so sorry!” I say grabbing napkins.

“It’s alright, really.” She says a little startled by the situation. I look Danny up and down like I know what he did and was going to do to her. She looks at me and seems to be thinking of something but then snaps out of it as she notices Danny walking away.

“Bartender...can I get another apple martini for the lovely lady?” I smile and wink at her. She starts to blush and it looks so cute.

“Look I’ll be honest,” I start to say, “that guy slipped something into your drink…” I say looking at her seriously.

“Oh my gosh…” she looks at me scared, “Thank you so much for not letting me drink that.” She says in an extremely thankful tone.

“No problem,” I say, “I just hate when a pretty girl is taken advantage of.” “My name is James” I say. I am a part of Big Time Rush but I don’t want to tell her that. Who knows if we'll even make it big and I want to make sure she will like me for me.

“Nice to meet you James. I’m (YN).” She says blushing. She looks so cute when she blushes. I look at her and think to myself, ‘I’d really like to dance with her.’ Just then a slow song comes on. It’s called “All I Need” (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKJkgawDfEk). I hold out my hand to her,

“Would you like to dance?” I ask her with my hand still waiting. She looks at me softly. I really hope I didn’t go wrong asking her to dance….



© Copyright 2016 WriteForFun (createstories8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2079206-Love-Conquers-All-Ch-3