*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2112372-The-perfect-color-light-for-eyes
by Biddut
Rated: E · Preface · Educational · #2112372
Light is necessary for different purposes. The best color of light is given here.
What color light is best for your eyes?

The inevitability of the best color light for your eyes is indescribable with the words. The eyes are the most valuable thing of all the functions of the body. This is a great creation of almighty. The world is enlightened to us because of having our eye-sight. Without having this blessing of watching the beautiful world, the world to you is nothing but dark. So, we should prioritize on this blessing and be full concentrative to save our eyes from any unexpected harm. In this part, we have some knowledgeable ideas for you about the effect of the colorful light.

Realizing          the use of the colorful bulbs:
There are many colorful bulbs around us. A proper learning regarding all the color of the bulbs should be had to realize easily about the best color light for your eyes. It is known to all that reading makes a man perfect about various things in order to acquire proper knowledge. At this, he can go a long way covering all the necessities. With a view to having a successful conception in the regard of colorful bulbs, this article will be as benefited as you need.

Proper          use of bulbs:          
In our day to day life, we see various lights of different colors. The rays of these colorful lights have versatile effects on our eyes. The consequence of the color varies from bulb to bulb as the wavelength of every light is not same. The result of multi-colored light can be both useful and harmful based on its use. In one hand, we can be benefited knowing the best use of the bulbs of the different color. On the other hand, unwise use of the bulb can damage your eyesight. So, making the proper use of the bulbs, all the unexpected and probable dangers can be avoided.


The          use of red light bulbs:          
The usefulness of red bulbs in various phases of our life cannot be narrated in words. The spheres of using red light are shown below:

1. in studying bed
If it is a habit for you to read lying in bed at night; a red light is a good way to go on. In one hand, this light will help you widely to see the writings of the pages clearly and on the other hand, it will not create any problem in other's sleep. Moreover, the ray of the red light is also adjustable to your eyes. Considering this matter deeply, read light is very useful to use at night.

2. Checking bed at deep night
If you are a guardian of kids or newborn baby, you have a responsibility to look after them especially at night after their sleep. You have to see them time to time when they fall asleep to be sure that whether they are ok or not in their sleeping position. You should not use bright white light in this performance because the shining of the white light may wake them up. At this moment, the use of the red light is the best and safe as they ray of this light is less harsh. With the beam of this light, you can inspect the room slowly. It will also make you confirm about your kids' sleep. As a result, they will also not feel any problem.

3. Use of red light in hospitals
There is a vast use of red bulb in the hospitals. Patients need enough rest and sound sleep. So, there should not be any noise in their room. There should be an extra sensitive light in some floors and departments like post - (OP, CCU, ICU). At night, the flash of white light can create harsh for the patients. In this case, red light is appropriate for their eyes. The nurses, doctors and respiratory therapists feel comfortable to inspect the skin, medical equipment - dialysis machines, ventilators and the patient's medical chart easily under the glimmer of the red bulbs.

4. Observing Maps
Sometimes you need to view any important maps at night. At this moment, you need a red light to check it clearly.

5. Inside the vehicles
The red lights are now freely used inside different shape of the vehicles. At this, the drivers feel comfortable to drive their cars at night. They can look at any object within a second and drive safely. This matter reduces the risk of the accident. Besides, the passers-by don't feel any problem in their eyes while walking on the road if the beam of the red light from the cars comes to their eyes. They also can sense the running and presence of the cars clearly.

6. Health benefits
Preserving good health, the red glow has a great value. Therapy of red light is very effective to decrease the pain of the body. Now the dangerous pain is also healed by the heat of therapy. In this stage, red light is used as a safe treatment.


The          use of green color bulbs:          
Green color bulbs have some merits. The circadian pace is appropriately controlled by this color of the bulb. The normal flow of a clock can successfully be reset by green color with the help of blue light. Moreover, the green color is normally a favorite color to many people. The thing liking by the heart and mind generally gives a good feeling. In this part of good feeling, it comes to the realization that green color is a good choice to a big mass. In this purpose, the ray of green color light can be bought to use in the house. In another point, it is mentionable that green paper can be given centralizing the light to cover it fully. At this, the user will get a green ray of light that will fill up the satisfaction of one's mind. If the green color paper is included in the wall of the house, the users can get the reflection of green color in spite of using white color ray of the bulb.


The          usefulness of using yellow color bulbs:
Yellow light has already achieved a vast popularity around the universe. The retina is very important part of our eyes. Its significance is really high and its necessity is undeniable. To protect this sensitive part, yellow color light is very helpful. This color of the ray from the bulb in the house is very effective, especially in the patient's room. The persons using sun-glass formed by yellow lens get good facilities. This type of sunglass is very useful for eyesight. The lens of the eyes is a very significant part. A yellowish sunglass is widely helpful for the protection of the lens. So, the use of yellow color bulb can be considered to be the best color light for your eyes.

The          benefits of blue color bulbs:
The ray of blue light has many positive aspects to the users. It helps to run a biological clock. The importance of time cannot be denied in any way. It is globally known that "Time and tide wait for none." So, we should be on time in our daily works. In this important portion of life, blue color light acts as a symbol of blessing as it regulates the clock and informs us about the time. At this, we can go to bed in time and wakes up on time by the sound of the alarm.

Using          blue light as treatment of therapy:          
The hit of the blue light is a good therapy. It is a good and receivable treatment to remove pain from any part of the body. Once, the patients had to bear the unbearable pain of their diseases for a long period of time when the treatment of therapy had not been discovered. Parts of the body had to cut by an operation that was very risky and a matter of fear. But now such type of problem can easily be solved and treated by the hit of the blue light that is called therapy. It is done easily for the betterment of the patients' recovery around the world without operation.



Unconscious          use, unexpected result:
Every merit can have demerits if it is not used properly. The use of blue light is not its exception. It is so useful to use at day time. At night, if the blue light bulb is used, it can be negative. It can delay the production of melatonin. The effect of the blue light is seen in memory also. If the hormone of the body is not balanced or if it faces any hamper to produce, it will bring a dangerous result of people. It may cause more danger than blood pressure, diabetes, and headache. People may also face problem in their retina. So, the users should be conscious of using this light at night.



Prevention          is better than cure:
The best color light for your eyes will come to the realization if you are conscious of some technologies that provide blue ray. While running computers and Smartphone, the users must be aware as these devices provide blue rays. The users can use a screen filter on the monitor of the computer and a good light screen on the display of the Smartphone. At this, they can save themselves from being attacked with any unpredicted troubles. Such devices should not be used taking very close to the eyes. The users should maintain a safe distance. There is a proverb that "prevention is better than cure". This important speech should be had in the mind of the users to get a good result. At this, their works will be in a successive position and any harm cannot touch them. In bars and clubs, black light tubes are commonly used. People should be aware in such places because blue color ray also comes from such type of light.

In the end, it can clearly be said that the best color light for your eyes will be available in front of you if you are adequately aware of using the lights of multi-color. Actually, it depends on you about which color light you choose and which becomes bearable for your eyes. The best way for you is that you have to select it relying on your purpose.

© Copyright 2017 Biddut (hmilon981 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2112372-The-perfect-color-light-for-eyes