*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2113460-Declaration-2-Alien-Space-Craft
Rated: E · Essay · Environment · #2113460
A validation of UFOs
"MJ 12 Staff Document, A Framework, 30 July 1999
FACTS CONCERNING EXOBIOLOGICAL LIFE TO BE CONVEYED THROUGH "THE PUBLIC ACCLIMATION PROGRAM." "

Declaration 2: Craft of not human design or manufacture are operating in and around the land, sea and air of Earth.

Here is affirmation, from a high level, that UFOs are real and not figments attributable to natural or man made causes, or products of wishful thinking or overactive imagination.

It is worth mentioning that these admissions are "Leaks." They are not releases sanctioned by the United States Government. An anonymous source posted these revelations on the internet to a prestigious UFO Thread List. This source labeled himself "Anonymous." The difference between this leak and others, is that this one has not received the push-back of ridicule and misinformation that has characterized other leaks in times past. The government's response has been one of complete silence.

At MJ 12 there is a document called the "Red Book" used to brief Presidents. In it are collected sightings that have been verified and found to be of significant importance.

These days a UFO sighting does not necessarily mean that the craft is of extraterresterial origins. President Clinton said, on an evening talk show, words to the effect that many of these can be attributed to stealth programs that have been recently declassified. He was being specifically questioned about Area 51 which he described as a facility used to test new Department of Defense airborne technologies. This is true as far as it goes. There is no doubt that some of the advances in back engineered ET craft and components find their way into the Defense Aerospace Industry. Most however is directed elsewhere.

As a consequence there are frequent sightings that observers might attribute to a "Flying Saucer" which is actually a type of aircraft that is a product of advanced research and aircraft testing. While related, and often confused, sightings of "Stealth" technology aircraft are different from back engineered alien craft that are being developed as part of the Secret Space Program.

By "Not Human Design" I assume that means, design external to human programs which might or might not be assisted, in some form or the other, by alien/extraterrestrials who are said to be cooperating in developing our Secret Space Program technologies.

A distinction is sometimes made between Alien and Extraterrestrial beings. The distinction is that an "Extraterrestrial" shares a common genetic heritage while an Alien does not.

One of the more intriguing of the sightings is often referred to as "The Black Knight" which is said to be in a counter clockwise polar orbit. A web search seems to confirm its existence.



© Copyright 2017 percy goodfellow (trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2113460-Declaration-2-Alien-Space-Craft