*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2130876-The-Kidnapper
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Mystery · #2130876
A lady gets kidnapped by a disgusting man. Which soon finds out he killed her husband.
The Kidnapper
His eyes were cold and lifeless as he stared at me. "You have no idea who I am do you?" he said with no expression. "Please!" I tried to yell through the gag but it was no use. No one would hear me, there was no one to help me, it was hopeless. She tried to analyze his face because if she does get out of here she could tell the police exactly what he looked like but, the tears kept rolling in, she tried to blink them away but it was to blurry to see him. "Oh did you want to say something?" he said as he smirked and gave a laugh. His voice was deep and hoarse, he had fine lines on his forehead and around his eyes, it really did look like he went through some traumatic events. He had a plaid shirt that had little splotches of dry blood, his jeans and sneakers were covered in a dark, gravily substance. He had a dripping bloody hammer lying on his lap which the head of the hammer overpassed the chair, the big drops of blood was soaking the floor. He crossed his legs and sat his intercrossed hands on top of his bony knee, he turned his head a little and gave me a disgusting smile. "But I'm afraid that I can't remove your gag, do you know why? Haha." "Because if you're just like your husband, well I should say you're very loud husband, then you'll end up like him." He said as he glanced over his chair on the floor, there was the dead husband. His head was gashed in, his eyes were sunken in and his brains were spilling out, just like his dark, still warm blood spreading out across the floor. I gave out a cry as he swung his head back and laughed. " What do you want?" I yelled out as my tongue pushed away the gag as hard as I could. "Why are you asking such silly questions? When you know exactly what I want. I want revenge because aren't you the one who ruined my life, who put me in prison for 9 years. Oh and let's not forget YOU were the one who destroyed my family. It's all about you isn't it, it was always about you and your husband but guess what it isn't going to be like that way anymore. So, do I have to go on or can you figure it out by yourself?" He asked screaming off the top of his lungs. She gave a big cry of help as she looked at her dead husband.


© Copyright 2017 Nikki Doty (nikkidoty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2130876-The-Kidnapper