*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2132611-Grocery-Dalliance-Trading-Up-1
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #2132611
A chance meeting with a hot stranger is about to change Christian’s life.



ccmadononline.wordpress.com
“Christian! Doug! You’re done!” The hub’s floor manager bellowed toward the twosome loading boxes into a truck trailer destined for Los Angeles. Christian looked up at the overhead chute and noticed the packages rocketing down had been reduced from a massive deluge to a slight trickle. After 12 hours it was a welcome sight.
Christian looked at his watch which read 7:06am. He then looked over at Doug. “Finally.”
Doug smiled as he wiped the sweat from his forehead. “I think every package being sent from Dallas to Los Angeles this Christmas came through this door tonight.”
Christian nodded, drying his own soaked forehead with his shirt sleeve. “Now I just have to figure out how to get from this truck to the parking lot without using my legs.”
Doug laughed as the two achy friends gingerly walked out of the trailer and onto the main floor to head toward the exit.

********************

“Why is the parking lot so far from the warehouse!” Doug said as he and Christian continued their slow limp outside and toward their respective cars.
“Almost there, man.” Christian said. “I can’t wait to hit the shower and then the bed.”
“Yeah, right.” Doug said.
“What do you mean?” Christian asked. Doug looked over at Christian and slyly smiled before continuing toward his car door. “What?” Christian again asked.
“The bitch?” Doug said.
“Would you stop calling her that?” Christian said. “She is my woman.”
Doug shook his head. “I wouldn’t claim her.”
“Doug.” Christian said sternly.
“Chris, we’ve been friends for 20 years. You’ve been dating this girl for almost a year. You know how Irene is. If she and I had some sort of superficial personality conflict but she was still curling your toes I would keep my mouth shut. But she makes you miserable...and I hate her personality. She’s a bitch.”
“Whatever, Doug.” Christian said as he unlocked and opened his own car door.
“I’ll bet you ten dollars she has something she wants you to do when you get home.” Doug said. “And she knows you just worked a hard 12 hour shift and she was off yesterday.”
Christian glared at Doug before climbing into his car.
“Chris.” Doug said before Christian could close his door.
Christian slowly got back out of his car and faced his friend.
“Seriously.” Doug said. “You still have the keys to my place?”
“Yeah. Why?”
“In case you need them. I’ll be crashing as soon as I get home but the second bedroom is there for you. You know. In case you...come to your senses.” Doug said smiling.
“Bye, Doug.” Christian said with a scowl. He then slammed his car door and sped off.
Doug shook his head before getting into his car.

********************

Christian held his apartment key in his hand as he stood at the front door. He paused and exhaled deeply. He was exhausted and desperately hoping Irene was still sleep. As much as he didn’t care for his lifelong best friend speaking of his girlfriend in such a way he knew Doug was correct. Irene was a bitch. He was increasingly wondering why he was with her in the first place. And if she were awake she would likely want Christian to do something, go somewhere, or otherwise be occupied at her will.
He slowly slid the key into the lock and eased open the front door. Closing the door just as gently he made his way with slow, soft steps to the bedroom. Halfway down the hall he heard a sound that was both music and acid to his ears. Irene was snoring. Loudly.
Christian relaxed and smiled. He walked into the bedroom to find her lying on her back, her mouth hung wide open and a familiar sound - similar to someone attempting over and over to start a very noisy lawnmower - emitting from her.
Christian continued to listen for a few seconds. A particularly loud burst of noise came from Irene which startled him. “Shit.” Christian said before moving toward the closet to gather his night clothes. He then went into the bathroom to take his shower.

********************

Christian left the bathroom after his shower wearing athletic shorts and no shirt with his bath towel draped over his shoulders. He was immediately met with Irene’s stare as she lay back on her pillow. He was frozen, searching her face for a clue as to her mood, but couldn’t make it out. “Good morning.” he finally said.
“Hi.”
Christian then finished drying his hair and tossed his towel into the hamper in the corner of the bedroom before sitting on the edge of the bed. “I hope I didn’t wake you up.”
Irene shook her head. “Not really. It’s almost eight o’clock.”
Christian nodded. “Well, I’m about to lay down. It was a long shift.” He then climbed into bed and kissed Irene before falling back onto his pillow.
“Did you pick up any groceries this morning?” Irene asked.
Christian closed his eyes. He could see Doug laughing at him. He knew it was coming. “No. Sorry. I didn’t.”
“Chris.” Irene said, sitting up on the bed. “You drive right by the grocery store on the way home. You couldn’t have just stopped in your old ass car and picked up some food for us?”
Christian exhaled. “I just didn’t think about it, Irene.”
“Well, thanks for taking care of me, Chris.” Irene said.
Chris’ shoulders sank. He then sat up in the bed. “Why do you have to take things to the next level?”
“What level? I just thought I was living with a man. Doesn’t a man take care of his woman?”
“So, because I forgot groceries once, suddenly I’m not a man?” Christian asked.
“You said it.” Irene said.
Chris then angrily jumped up from the bed and moved toward the closet to get dressed. “What do you want from the store?”
“Don’t worry about it.” Irene said. “I’ll get my own food.”
“You could have done that in the first place. What is it you want from the grocery store?”
“Nothing.” Irene said, folding her arms and leaning back against the bed’s headboard.
Christian finished getting dressed and then grabbed his keys and wallet. “Fine. I’ll figure it out.”
He then left the apartment, slamming the front door on the way to his car.

********************

Christian entered the grocery store knowing exactly what he needed to get. He knew what Irene liked to eat so it wasn’t a problem making a mental grocery list. He, however, was in no hurry to get back home. He decided to meander the aisles for awhile. It wasn’t his first time killing time to stay away from home.
Christian slowly made his way through the produce section, picking up some avocados and bell peppers for Irene. He wanted to make sure there was plenty of food for her to make whatever dishes she liked. He was attempting to do everything within his power to silence her long enough for him to get some rest. A prevent strategy that had yielded semi-positive results. The best he could hope for with Irene.
Once he passed produce and picked out her favorite bread he turned the corner to head down the Mexican food aisle. His intent was to reach for the flour tortillas which he knew would be to his right on that particular aisle. He, however, lost interest in the tortillas as his eyes fell on a woman he found...well, beyond attractive. He couldn’t keep his eyes off of her.
She was wearing a beige knee-length skirt, a white blouse, and heels. And from behind her shapely figure screamed out to be seen. She had naturally curly light brown hair, which always drove him crazy. He could only imagine her face as she was about two thirds up the aisle and facing away from Christian. That was good because it meant she didn’t notice him staring at her for far longer than was appropriate; though he imagined he was far from the first man to be hypnotized by this particular woman’s body. After a couple of quick shakes of his head to snap out of his stupor he turned to examine the tortillas.
Just then the young lady stooped at the knees to reach an item on a lower shelf. Her hips flared out which drew Christian's’ eyes back to her figure. He, again, froze as her body held his gaze until, finally, she rose back up and left the aisle. Christian took a deep breath. “Damn, she’s fine.” he said under his breath. He was actually thankful that she had left his sight. He wasn’t a man to gawk at women and he would have been embarrassed to have been caught leering at the young lady as long as he did.
Christian moved slowly through the Mexican food section as he collected more items for his embittered girlfriend. She loved Mexican food, though he didn’t. But he wasn’t at the grocery store for himself so it didn’t much matter.
As he neared the end of the aisle he wondered if he had lingered long enough to not see the woman with the beautiful figure when he turned into the baked goods section. Part of him wanted to see her again but part of him was still shaken by how mesmerizing he found her. He took another deep breath and continued on. Sure enough…
About halfway down the aisle was the beige skirt that was sure to haunt his dreams. He softly smiled, closed his eyes, and shook his head. He was beginning to hope she wouldn’t think he was following her around the grocery store.
He then changed his strategy, trying to speed past her. He moved swiftly down the aisle, trying not to look at her as he neared her basket. Just as he was approaching she was reaching for an item on the top shelf. Normally he would have offered his assistance but he didn’t like how he was feeling as he looked at this woman. Rather, he didn’t like the way he loved how looking at her made him feel inside. He knew that wasn’t good. So he sped past her and continued down the aisle.
“Excuse me.” he heard her call to him.
He froze, his heart beating out of his chest. There’s no way she is talking to me, right? He thought to himself. He slowly turned around to see her looking and smiling at him. Well, he no longer thought her ass was the most attractive part of her as he looked into her beautiful brown eyes. The long curls of her hair perfectly framed her face and the soft freckles and dimples on both of her cheeks took his breath away.
“I’m so sorry.” She said. “Could you help me reach something on the top shelf?”
Christian attempted to nod his head but was having a problem sending signals from his brain to any part of his body. “Um...sh...sure.” he finally stammered out. A couple of awkward seconds after that he got his legs to move in her direction.
Her smile widened. As Christian approached her, she coyly pointed at the top shelf. “The Olea Estates olive oil.”
Christian looked at the top shelf and reached her oil. As he retrieved it he glanced at its cost. “Wow. Pricey.”
“Yeah, it is.” She said. “But it’s the best.”
Christian pursed his lips and nodded. “Well, I’m not as well versed on olive oil as maybe I should be.”
She smiled and giggled. “It’s OK. I understand.”
Her giggle made Christian smile. At that point his heart was soft butter.
“Well, thank you.” she said.
“Oh, sure. Of course. No problem.” Christian said. He then abruptly turned and walked back to his cart, swiftly making his way around to the next aisle. He started trying to remember what else he needed to pick up for Irene but his mind was completely derailed.
Christian had made his way to the snack aisle so he picked her up some tortilla chips and a black bean dip that Irene liked. He then moved through the store and toward the health and beauty section. As he turned onto the aisle he looked at the other end and saw her headed toward him...staring.
They continued toward one another, neither seeming to pay attention to the products on the shelves. Once they got within several feet of one another, she smiled and asked, “Are you following me?”
“Yes.” Christian responded. She laughed.
“I mean...no.” He then said. “No, just...you know...making the rounds in the grocery store.”
She nodded. She then said, “I liked your first answer better.”
He nervously chuckled as they passed one another once again. Christian desperately wanted to turn around and glimpse her figure once again. But he would have been mortified if she had caught him. Though it almost seemed like she had just given him the green light.
Christian moved from the health and beauty aisle - forgoing a couple of items he had wanted to pick up - and turned into the drinks section. He knew he needed to pick up a case of bottled water and also several vitamin waters for Irene. He did not, however, want to move too swiftly through the section. This time he did not want to miss his new friend.
After a minute or so Christian made his way to the case of water and then to Irene’s vitamin waters. Disappointed that he may have missed his new curly haired obsession, he began to move at a normal pace toward the end of the aisle. Just then he heard someone behind him clear their throat.
He slowly turned around to find her standing with her grocery cart behind him and smiling. He returned the smile. “Hi.”
“Seems like you were looking for something.” She said as she pushed her basket next to his.
“Oh...just...water and...yeah.” Christian said, pointing to his case of water.
“I see.” she said, walking just ahead of Christian. He couldn’t help himself, glancing once again at her fabulous figure. Everything about her was intoxicating to him. “So...you like Mexican food.”
Christian shook his head. “No. Not at all.” She looked at him confused. Christian exhaled, his smile gone. “It’s for my girlfriend.”
“Ah.” The young lady said, nodding. “So where’s your food? Everything in the basket is Mexican.”
“Yeah. I’ll be fine. I’ll eat later.”
“What do you eat, if not Mexican?” She asked.
Christian thought for a few seconds. “Chicken. Shrimp. Steak. You know...basic carnivore food.”
She laughed. “I can understand that.”
“And what about you?” Christian asked, nodding toward the assorted produce in her basket. “Is this how you keep your figure?”
“So…” She said, placing her hand on her hip. “...you noticed my figure.”
Christian bashfully chuckled. “Well...it’s noticeable.”
It was her turn to blush. “Thank you. But, no. I am on a diet.”
“Really?” Christian said.
“Yes.” She said. “This is not my typical diet.”
“What is your typical diet?” He asked.
She smiled. “Chicken. Shrimp. Steak. You know...basic carnivore food.”
Christian laughed as the two continued their way through the last few aisles of the grocery store together. They both picked a few various items to put into their respective baskets as they continued to talk.
Halfway down the last aisle the young lady looked at her watch. “Shit. I’m going to be late.”
“To work?” Christian asked.
“Yes. To a meeting.” She said, stopping her basket and turning toward him. “It was nice talking with you.”
“You, too.” he said.
“What’s your name?” She asked.
“Christian. Yours?”
“I’m Vivian.”
Christian nodded as they said their goodbyes and Vivian rushed down the aisle and out of sight. Christian, sporting a goofy half-smile, had to go back down a few aisles in the grocery store because he had forgotten a couple of items… for obvious reasons.

********************

Christian floated through the rest of his shopping on a cloud buoyed by his first pleasant - at least semi-romantic - contact with a woman in quite awhile. Despite him shopping for Irene, she rarely crossed his mind. Vivian’s voice, face, and that fantastic figure, were dominating his thoughts.
Once he made his way through the checkout and began heading for the exit Christian sped up his gait. He hoped to catch one more glimpse of Vivian before heading home. When he made it outside he scanned the parking lot with no luck as he moved toward his vehicle. He then saw Vivian stopped at the trunk of a car that was three parking spaces before his own vehicle and on the same row.
She was standing behind the trunk of a late-model Mercedes with one hand on her shopping cart. She was lifting the heel of one of her shoes and looking over her shoulder to examine it. The pose was causing her to flex her calf muscle in the lifted leg which was not lost on Christian. This woman’s body is perfect he thought as he moved toward her.
Vivian, still looking at her shoe, caught a glimpse of Christian approaching. She then looked at him as his eyes were fixated on her legs. Smiling, she continued to stare at him over her shoulder for a few seconds. He finally looked up from her legs and at her face. He realized he had been caught.
“Enjoying the view.” Vivian asked a thoroughly embarrassed Christian.
He smiled and shook his head. “I guess the only appropriate response is ‘yes’.”
Vivian giggled.
“Is everything OK?” he asked.
“No, it’s not.” Vivian said. She reached down and detached her already broken heel from the rest of her shoe and showed it to Christian.
“Oh.” He said. “That’s no good.”
“Not so much. No.” Vivian said.
Christian then parked his grocery cart in the empty space next to Vivian’s car. “Here. Let me load your groceries into your trunk for you.” He said.
“Thanks, but I can manage.” Vivian said.
Christian then stepped back and watched Vivian wobble toward her trunk, desperately grasping her shopping cart as she fumbled with her purse to retrieve her car keys. “You’re a little off-balance.” He said.
“Well, right now one of my legs is three inches longer than the other.” Vivian said as she finally managed to open her trunk. She then turned around toward her shopping cart, nearly losing her balance in the process.
Vivian looked up at Christian who said, “Please let me load your groceries for you.”
She smiled. After a few seconds she nodded her consent. Christian then took her arm and helped her walk around to her driver-side door and then helped her inside her vehicle.
“Thank you.” she said before placing her key in the ignition. Christian then walked back around to her trunk. He heard the low hum of Vivian’s Mercedes as she started it and wondered what it would be like to own such a nice car. He didn’t love his own well-running but outwardly dilapidated vehicle and Irene often chided him for being cheap and not buying himself a nicer ride.
Just as Christian reached inside Vivian’s cart for the first of her grocery bags he heard her exclaim, “Shit!”
As Christian released his grip on the bag and made his way back around to the driver door - which was still open - Vivian continued her tirade. “Shit! Shiiit! Are you kidding me?!?”
“What’s going on?” Christian asked.
“I can’t get the damn car out of Park.”
After a few more not-so-gentle attempts to shift her vehicle into gear, Vivian released the gear shift and let her head drop back onto the headrest, exhaling into a loud growl.
Christian paused, wondering whether he should continue loading groceries into her seemingly inoperable car. A few seconds later Vivian - finally calm - turned and looked at him. “Well, so much for my meeting this morning.”
“Meeting?” Christian said.
“Yeah. My weekly staff meeting. For my project management firm.”
“Your firm?” Christian said. “As in...you own it?”
Vivian smiled. “Yes. It’s my firm. SilverStar Project Management.”
Christian nodded. “That’s impressive.”
“Well, it’s not helping me right now.” Vivian said as she dialed her phone and contacted her AAA representative.
After a couple of minutes of conversation - with Christian standing awkwardly by - Vivian said, “Two hours? That’s the soonest you can get someone out here?... Well… Thanks.” She then ended her call and looked up at Christian.
“AAA?” He said. “Sounds like having a firm is helping you a little.”
Vivian smiled. “You don’t have AAA?”
“Umm...no. I don’t.” Christian said.
“Well, it came with the car.” Vivian said with a coy smile as she slowly rubbed her hand over her steering wheel.
“That’s a good thing since it stopped working.” Christian said.
“Shut up.” Vivian said, giggling. She then looked at Christian long enough to make him feel uneasy. “So...where’s your car?” She asked.
Christian’s heart sank. He quickly realized there was no way around showing his vehicle to her despite his fear of pending embarrassment. He reluctantly pointed to his twelve year old dual-colored Ford Taurus. Dual-colored because his baby blue hood was badly dented from a very large falling rock along the highway and he replaced it with a brown hood he found in a junk yard. “That’s it over there. It’s not much to look at, but…”
“Does it run?” Vivian asked.
“Yes.” Christian said. “It runs well.”
“Well then right now it looks better than my Mercedes to me.” Vivian said. “I’m not waiting two hours for AAA. Can you give me a ride to my condo?”
“Sure.” Christian said, excited at the prospect of spending more time with Vivian.
“So...I guess I’ll load your groceries into my car.” Christian said. “Should I check first to make sure I can put my car into Drive?”
Vivian jokingly scowled at Christian. “Funny.” She then locked her car and put her keys in the visor. Christian walked her over to his car. Sitting in the passenger side with the door open, she called her assistant as Christian put both his and her groceries into his trunk.
“Traci, cancel the meeting.” Vivian said to her secretary as Christian overheard their conversation. “My car won’t go into Drive….I know. All the money I spent on this car and… The grocery store… I called AAA but they won’t be here for a couple of hours.... No, I’m getting a ride from a guy I met in the store… Yeah, he’s cute.” Christian turned to look at Vivian who winked at him. He couldn’t believe what was happening.
Vivian continued with her conversation with Traci. “I don’t know. It’s been awhile, girl. I don’t even want to think about it.” She said. She then trained her eyes back on Christian who, again, turned to look at her. “I don’t know. Maybe.” She said with a seductive smile.
Christian froze. Was it possible she was talking about what he thought she was talking about? He slowly returned his physical attention to the groceries though his mind was full of thoughts of anything but.
Christian finished up and then joined Vivian in his car. She then said, “Thank you. I really appreciate this. How much money can I give you for gas?”
Christian shook his head. “It’s my pleasure. You don’t need to pay me.”
“I’m not keeping you from anything, am I?” Vivian said.
Christian, for a couple of seconds, thought of Irene. Picturing her lying in the bed with her mouth hanging open and snoring...loudly...he turned toward Vivian, smiled, and said, “Not at all.” She then began giving him directions to her condo as they left the grocery store parking lot.

********************

As Christian pulled up to the security gate of Vivian’s posh, obviously exclusive neighborhood, he said, “Wow.”
Vivian smiled.
“This is a long way from Woodland Hills.” Christian said.
“What is Woodland Hills.” Vivian asked.
“It’s the name of the apartment complex I live in.”
“Oh, Woodland Hills. It’s off of Poplar Avenue, right?” Vivian asked.
“Yeah. Poplar and James Road.”
“That’s a nice little…” Vivian said, then pausing. “Sorry.”
“No.” Christian said. “It is little compared to this.” He motioned toward the large gate they were approaching.
“Woodland Hills is nice.” Vivian said.
“Thank you.” Christian said as he pulled up to the entrance.
“Do you mind letting down your window, please?” Vivian asked as she pointed to the touch screen keypad to Christian’s left.
“Oh. Sure.” Christian said as he stopped his car as close to the entry pad as he could.
Vivian then unbuckled her seatbelt. “Excuse me.” she said as she leaned past Christian and reached out of his window to input her code.
Christian inhaled and his nostrils were filled with the warmth and smell of Vivian. He closed his eyes and held his breath, both stunned and pleased, the sensation of her hair tickling his nose bringing a soft smile to his face.
The gate began to open and Vivian eased back into her seat. “Sorry about that.” She said, also smiling. I suppose I’ve inconvenienced you quite a bit today.”
“Uhh...no. Not… You haven’t… it’s not an inconvenience. You’re fine.” Christian said, facing forward and trying to contain the extent of his enjoyment of the entire morning’s experience.
Vivian looked at Christian for a few seconds. “You’re sweet.”
He couldn’t help but smile at that last comment.
Vivian then directed Christian around her neighborhood and to her particular condominium. As they parked, Christian said, “You go ahead. I’ll bring up your groceries.”
“You’re like the ultimate gentleman.” Vivian said. “I haven’t had a man treat me like this in quite awhile.”
“Really?” Christian said, immediately regretting saying it outloud because of the obvious ensuing question.
“Why do you say that?” Vivian asked, right on cue.
“Well…” Christian hesitated. He then decided to just say what he was thinking, the entire time looking at his steering wheel. “You’re a very nice woman. Very...attractive. You do very well for yourself. You obviously take good care of yourself. I would imagine men would be swarming around you all the time.”
Vivian couldn’t contain her wide, bashful grin. After a few seconds, she said, “Well, I didn’t say there weren’t men buzzing around. I said they don’t treat me like you have. Your woman is lucky.”
Christian glanced at Vivian and then back down at his lap. “Yeah. Tell her that.” After a couple more seconds of silence, Christian popped his trunk and opened his car door. “I’m going to get your groceries. I’ll meet you at the door.”
Vivian, barefoot and heels in hand, left the car and gingerly made her way up the cobble walkway to her condo. She unlocked her front door and held it open for Christian who had gathered her grocery bags and joined her.
Vivian lead Christian down a narrow hallway that faced a staircase, around a corner and into an open kitchen with an island. “Just put the bags over there. I’ll take care of them.” Vivian said as she placed her shoes down by her breakfast table. She looked back at Christian. “You look exhausted.”
He nodded. “I worked a twelve hour shift last night. A busy twelve hour shift.”
Vivian motioned for Christian to sit down at one of the chairs at her breakfast table. “What do you do?” She asked.
He looked up at her and then glanced at her place. He then, looking down, exhaled. “I work at a warehouse. Odyssey Warehouse. Picking and packing.”
“OK.” She said, moving back into the kitchen. “Sounds like hard work.”
He nodded.
“Do you drink coffee?” Vivian asked.
Christian looked up at her. She was standing near her coffee pot with two cups in her hand looking at him. He nodded and she proceeded to pour him a cup. “I brewed this pot before I left for the store. I drink way too much coffee.”
Christian nodded, once again turning his gaze toward the ground. Vivian sat his cup of coffee in front of him and then sat in the chair next to his.
“Thank you.” he said. “You have a beautiful home.”
Vivian looked around at her condo. “Yeah. I do, don’t I?” She said, smiling slyly.
Christian looked at her and then chuckled. “It’s nicer than mine.”
“It doesn’t seem like you’re in a hurry to get back to yours.” Vivian said. “Is your girlfriend at home?”
“Yeah. Probably sleep.” He said. He then let out a huge yawn. “I’m sorry.” He said, rubbing his shoulder. “I’m pretty worn out.”
“Why couldn’t she have gone to the grocery store?” Vivian said.
Christian looked at her and smiled. “That’s not how it works.”
“She worked yesterday?” Vivian asked.
“No. She was off yesterday.” Christian said.
After a few seconds, Vivian said, “Well it doesn’t seem like it’s working for you at all right now.”
“She’s my girl. You have to play the hand you’re dealt, right?” Christian said.
“Not when you’re the dealer.” Vivian responded.
Christian looked at Vivian as she raised her eyebrows. He smiled. “You’re right. My best friend tells me all the time that I like to punish myself.”
“Why do you like to punish yourself?” Vivian asked.
Christian paused before answering, “I’m not sure.”
Vivian took a drink of her coffee. “Well, you seem like a great guy, Christian.” She then put her coffee cup down and moved toward her kitchen counter to put up her groceries. “You should treat yourself at least as well as you treat others. I mean, you have been spoiling me this morning.”
“You’re easy to spoil.” Christian said. His eyes then bugged as he once again let a private thought escape his mouth. After a few seconds he glanced at Vivian, who was putting up her groceries with a soft smile on her face. She seemed to be blushing.
Christian continued to drink his coffee in silence, looking out the bay windows that surrounded Vivian’s breakfast nook and provided a view of several bushes that gave way to an open field enclosed by the other condos in that area. Periodically he would rub his left shoulder which was especially achy from the night’s work.
Christian was then startled by the feel of Vivian’s hand sliding under his right hand and onto his shoulder. He didn’t even hear her approach him from behind. She then began massaging it as Christian looked over his shoulder. “You don’t have to do this, Vivian.” He said.
“Who said I had to?” Vivian said.
Christian turned back toward the table, his heart racing at the feel of her palms kneading away the soreness in his shoulder. After several seconds he allowed his shoulders to relax. “There you go.” She said which made his skin tingle.
He fought to steady his breathing as he said, “Thank you. That feels really good, Vivian.”
“What did you call me?” She said as she continued.
“Vivian?” He said. “That’s...not your name?”
“Yeah, that’s my name.” She said. “I just like the way you say it.”
Christian couldn’t believe what was happening. He finally decided to stop being anxious and to enjoy his massage as long as it continued...which wasn’t long at all.
Vivian stopped rubbing Christian’s shoulder and stepped back. He turned around in his chair and looked up at her. “That was...incredible. Seriously. Thank you.”
She didn’t respond. After a few uncomfortable seconds Christian rose from his chair. “Did you need anything else before I go?”
Vivian giggled. “Why are you so nice? You’re like the sweetest guy ever.”
Christian bashfully smiled. “Thank you.”
After another uncomfortable pause, Vivian asked, “How is your shoulder?”
Christian rotated his arm while rubbing it. “Well it feels a lot better than before you...massaged it.”
“How about your other one?” She asked.
He briefly flexed and touched his other shoulder. “They are both typically sore after a shift like last night. Occupational hazard. I’ll be fine.”
Vivian then took Christian by the hand and lead him into her living room. She sat him down in the middle of her large, plush couch and slid her ottoman to him so that he could rest his feet on it.
Christian was both uneasy and intrigued by what was happening and kept silent until Vivian bent down in front of the ottoman and began unlacing his athletic shoes. “Vivian, you don’t have to…”
When she paused and rose her head he looked into her eyes. Her sensuous gaze silenced his tongue. She then returned her attention to his shoes, taking off one and then the other. He was beyond relieved that she left his socks on as his feet, to him, looked like those of a man who… well… worked in a warehouse. He wasn’t anxious for her to see them.
Vivian then took one of her throw pillows, moved behind the couch, and rested Christian’s head underneath it. She then began slowly massaging both of his shoulders. Christian couldn’t remember ever being so relaxed. So much so that he felt himself drifting in and out of consciousness.
“You’re pretty muscular.” Vivian said.
“I have to be for my job.” Christian said.
“Yeah, but you didn’t get like this from just lifting boxes.” Vivian said, slowly sliding her hands halfway down Christian’s broad chest and then back onto his shoulders. “You don’t lift weights.”
“I lift.” Christian said. “I have weights at home and I try to go to the gym a couple of times a week.”
“I figured.” Vivian said, once again sliding her hands down inside the front of Christian’s shirt and onto his chest. She then slowly brought her fingernails back up his chest, the sensation of which startled him.
As she continued massaging his shoulders, he said, “This feels...amazing. You really don’t have to do this.”
Vivian then leaned forward until her lips almost touched Christian’s ear. “Sssshhhhh.” She said, the feel of her breath on his ear sending a chill through him. She then whispered, “Just relax.”
Christian exhaled. He almost immediately felt himself slip out of consciousness, despite his body’s arousal at Vivian’s touch. His mind was swimming and he felt like he was floating.
He awakened from one of his mini-slumbers to Vivian’s hair on his cheek and her hands on the bottom of his shirt. She then pulled his t-shirt up, revealing his muscular torso. “Whoa.” Christian heard Vivian say softly. Pulling his shirt completely off, she then began massaging Christian’s chest in full, sliding her fingers down to his defined abs and running her fingernails back up his body.
Christian turned his head toward Vivian’s hair and inhaled deeply. It was almost completely covering his face as she rubbed him down. “You smell so good.” He said, half-awake. A large part of him thought he was dreaming.
Vivian softly chuckled. She then said in his ear, “You feel so good.”
Christian again felt himself dozing off. He then opened his eyes wide and deliberately blinked a few times, trying to keep himself awake. “I’m sorry. I’m just really tired. You’ve got me...It’s so comfortable here. And your...You feel… I don’t know if I’ve ever felt so good…”
Vivian whispered, “Just keep relaxing. I know you’re tired.” She then kissed his ear. “It’s OK…”
Christian then drifted off once again.

Vivian reached down and unbuckled Christian’s pants. She slid her hand down into his underwear and began to stroke him. At the same time she began licking his ear. Christian’s eyes rolled back. With her other hand she continued to rub and run her nails over his chest and abs.
The intensity of the stroke of her hand increased as did the size of his erection. Christian closed his eyes and imagined what it would be like to feel more than Vivian’s hand sliding up and down his shaft. He then reached up and softly grabbed the back of her hair. Vivian let out a moan and then began softly biting his shoulder.
She then moved her lips back up to his ear. “Fuck me.” Vivian whispered to Christian.

Christian awakened and was startled. He sat up on the couch, looked around, and didn’t see Vivian. Lying his head back, he was a little upset that his dream ended so abruptly… and prematurely. He wondered how long he had been sleeping. After a couple of minutes he decided that she was allowing him to rest. He debated whether he should get up and go look for her. He then heard what sounded like footsteps descending the staircase behind him.
Vivian rounded the couch and stood next to the ottoman over Christian wearing a mid-thigh length cotton robe. “Hi, there.”
“How long was I sleep?” He asked.
“I don’t know. How long have you been awake?”
“A couple of minutes, I think?” Christian said.
“Then you slept for about 45 minutes.” Vivian said.
“Wow. I’m sorry.” Christian said.
“Would you stop apologizing?” Vivian said. “Does it seem like I mind?”
Christian shook his head. He then looked at Vivian’s robe… and legs.
“I got out of my work clothes.” Vivian said. “After all, today has turned into a free day for me.”
“What about your car?” Christian asked.
“It’s out there.” She said, looking toward the parking lot. “AAA called while you were sleep. They fixed it and brought it to me.” After a pause, she then looked at him and said, “I’m still taking the day off.”
She and Christian both smiled.
“Well… “ Christian said. “...thanks for the… massage… Or did I dream that?”
“No.” Vivian said. “It wasn’t a dream. And, you’re welcome.”
Christian then looked down at his body and noticed that his shirt was, indeed, off. He began looking around for it.
Vivian pointed at her arm chair. “I put it over there.”
“Oh.” Christian said.
“Did you need it right now?” Vivian asked.
Christian froze with his mouth slightly open. He had no idea how to answer the question. Was it her way of telling him he had overstayed his welcome? Exactly how much of the ‘massage’ he had received was a dream? Was he still dreaming?
Vivian chuckled. She then sat on the ottoman next to his legs, which he moved over slightly to make room. She then leaned toward him and ran her fingers softly down his abs, causing them to involuntarily flex. She, again, softly chuckled. Her eyes on his torso, she asked, “Did you need to go?”
Christian, still resting on the throw pillow Vivian had positioned behind his head, looked at her and shook his head.
She then looked up at him and asked. “Can I join you on the couch?”
Christian nodded.
Vivian then stood up from the ottoman. She untied her bathrobe to reveal a pair of grey, cloth, bikini-cut panties. It was also obvious that she was wearing no bra, though she kept her breasts covered. She then put her knees on either side of Christian’s legs on the ottoman and laid her head down on his chest.
The combination of stimuli was almost too much for him to process: the smell and feel of her hair just below his face, the feel of her breasts on his abdomen, the warm sensation from between her legs - even through his jeans - as she straddled his legs. His heart was racing and she could certainly detect it as her ear was resting directly on the center of his chest.
“Is this OK?” Vivian asked.
Christian took a deep, steadying breath, involuntarily smelling her hair once more. “Yeah.”
Vivian raised her head and ran her finger down the center of his chest. She kissed the center of his chest several times. She then looked up at him and asked, “Is this OK?”
Christian smiled as he looked down at her. “Yeah.”
She then painted kisses down, and then back up, the center of his abs and chest until she was just below his neck. She rose up, bringing her knees onto either side of his hips, and sat back onto his upper thighs. She then ran both her hands down his chest and abs. “My god, you have a sexy body.” She said.
Christian grinned. “I was thinking the same thing about you.”
“Then why didn’t you say it?” Vivian asked.
Christian then placed his hands on Vivian’s bare waist and pulled her closer to him. He ran his hands slowly up the front and sides of her body. As she closed her eyes and concentrated on the feel of his touch, he exposed her breasts from under her robe and softly cupped them. The touch of his hand on her breasts caused her to gasp. He then ran his hands slowly back down to her hips and looked her in the eye. “My god, you have a sexy body.” he said.
She then leaned in and they kissed deeply. Both of her hands were firmly rubbing his chest as he had one hand gently grasping her hair and the other resting on her hip and enjoying her grinding on his lap. Christian particularly enjoyed the aggressive thrusts of her tongue inside his mouth. She then continued to lick and bite his lower lip and then his ear, adding a guttural moan to her insatiable repertoire.
Vivian then swung one leg over Christian and hopped off his lap. She then quickly pulled her panties down and off as Christian sat up and unbuckled and pulled his jeans and underwear down below his knees. Before he could finish pulling them completely off his legs Vivian pushed him in the chest, causing him to fall back onto the couch as she, once again, straddled him.
Still wearing her robe, she sat her bare bottom just above his knees and began running her palm up and down the back of his shaft. “Ooooh, you are hard…” Vivian said, staring at his manhood as she massaged it. “... and long.”
Christian, having a hard time controlling his breathing as he watched her, said, “I think you had something to do with that.”
Vivian looked up at Christian and smiled. She then eased her hips up his body until her wanting wet lips were resting on the lower part of his shaft. She rose up slightly to spread her lips and then lowered back down onto him, sliding up and down the underside of his hardness.
Christian quivered as he felt her get wetter and wetter. He placed his hands on her hips as she continued to rock back and forth, her hands resting on his tensed abs. “You feel so good.” Christian whispered. “This is… You feel… too… good.” He said between pants.
Christian then took a firm hold of Vivian’s hips. He slid her toward him until he could feel her lips swallow his tip. He then slid himself inside her, stunned by how effortlessly her wet, hot pussy received him.
Vivian gasped. “Christian.” She said softly, her mouth hanging open as she felt him fill her up. She then leaned forward - her palms flat on his rippled stomach - and began raising and lowering herself on him. “God, you are really big.” She said, only sliding halfway down his rock hard cock.
“And you are really wet.” Christian said, enjoying her slow ride.
“I think you had something to do with that.” Vivian said as they both smiled.
As Vivian continued to sex him, Christian could not believe what was happening. He was beginning to wonder whether or not he was dreaming the entire situation.
“Oh!” Vivian said, quickly rising almost completely off of Christian’s tip and pausing.
“Are you OK?” He asked.
“Mmm hmm. You are just really big.”
“Too deep?” He asked.
Vivian nodded.
“I hurt you?”
She shook her head. “It didn’t hurt. It’s just… hard to take.”
Christian then slid down a little, firmly grasped Vivian’s hips, and slowly pushed his entire rod inside her which provoked a prolonged gasp from her. “Christian.” She barely whispered.
He then pulled almost all the way out of her and then, once again, slowly thrust his entire manhood inside her. “Christian, please.” Vivian said.
He then pulled about halfway out and paused. “I’m sorry. Are you OK?”
Vivian, panting hard and catching her breath, looked down at Christian. “Why did you stop?”
“You said…”
“Don’t stop.” Vivian said, her forehead beading with sweat. “Please.”
Christian then grasped her ass and slid all the way inside her, causing her to yelp. “Chr…” Vivian couldn’t get his entire name out as he pulled back out halfway and back inside her. He enjoyed the feel of her full bottom bouncing on his balls as his thrusts increased in speed. Vivian’s mouth hung open as she continued to try and balance herself upright with her hands on Christian’s abs. She finally collapsed forward, her head resting on the pillow next to his head and her breasts pressed firmly against his chest.
The feel of her nipples on his chest drove him wild as he continued to speed up his thrusts. Vivian finally let out a loud, long, piercing sound - right in Christian’s ear - as she climaxed. He could feel her getting wetter and wetter until her siren call stopped. He then halted his thrusts as her body went completely limp on top of him.
Christian, trying to strengthen his own shallow breath, began stroking Vivian’s hair. He shook his head, wondering what great fortune he had stumbled into to find her.
She finally looked up at him, her hair matted to her face. “What did you do to me?” She asked.
Christian chuckled.
“Don’t worry.” Vivian said as she slowly rose up to look him in the eye. “I just need a minute. And then it’s your turn.”
“Oh, I… don’t think I could handle that today, Vivian.” Christian said. “I’m still pretty worn out.”
“Really?” Vivian said. “You don’t want to…”
“It’s more like I can’t.” Christian said. “If I did, I might not make it home.”
“And that would be bad?” Vivian said.
Christian smiled. He would have liked nothing more.
Christian continued to lay with Vivian for about ten minutes before he realized he needed to get the perishables in his trunk to his refrigerator at home. He borrowed Vivian’s shower before heading back to his apartment

********************

Irene did not greet Christian warmly upon his arrival back home. He had been gone for more than three hours and the grocery store was only a few minutes away.
“Where the hell have you been!” He heard the voice of Irene careen from the back of the house as he opened the front door. He continued wrestling the groceries through the living room and into the kitchen, quickly followed by his girlfriend.
“It doesn’t take anyone that long to shop for food.” Irene said.
“I went to Doug’s house first.” Christian said as he began putting up their groceries.
“I know.” Irene said. “I called your boy. You know, since you weren’t answering your phone. He told me you had been over there.”
Christian chuckled to himself. He really loved having a friend like Doug. He then turned around toward Irene. “So why are you losing your mind right now?”
“You could have called me and let me know where you were.” She said.
“You were asleep when I left. For all I knew you would be asleep when I got back.”
“Whatever.” Irene said. “Did you get some Mexican stuff for me?”
“Don’t I always?” Christian said as he finished putting everything away.
“What the hell is wrong with you?” Irene asked.
“Really? With me?” Christian said. “Weren’t you the one yelling like a banshee when I walked in the apartment?”
“A banshee?” Irene said. “Who the fuck are you talking to? You aren’t going to come in her late and acting like an ass.”
“Late? For wha… You know what? Fuck this. I’m going to Doug’s house.” Christian said. He then headed for and opened the front door.
“That’s where you just came from.” Irene said. “Come back here, Chris.”
“I’m going to Doug’s house!” Christian yelled before slamming the front door. He quickly hopped into his car and began backing out of his parking spot despite Irene following him out the front door and hurling expletives at him.
As he left the Woodland Hills parking lot and headed toward his best friend’s house all he could think about was Vivian. They didn’t make another date so he wasn’t sure if he was ever even going to see her again. Something that he would deem as tragic. She showed him that there were women out there that would treat a man better than the one he had just seen screaming as she shrank in his rear view mirror.
Christian smiled at the thought of moving from Irene to someone like Vivian. He then shook his head and chuckled. Doug would be particularly pleased.

THE END
ccmadononline.wordpress.com
© Copyright 2017 ccmadon (ccmadononline at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2132611-Grocery-Dalliance-Trading-Up-1