*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2137225-Epsilon-Beta-Easter-Bunnies
Rated: ASR · Fiction · Fantasy · #2137225
Nightmares can sometimes be started by a simple idea
Easter 2016

I nearly screamed when I saw it moving out of the corning of my eye.

“THERE IS A REAL EASTER BUNNY!” shouted my brain.

Sure enough, I see an easter bunny hopping its happy ass up the sidewalk of the street.

I close both of my eyes, count to five and open them again.

It is still there.

Thinking about the need for proof all of the sudden, I fumble for my phone.

I get it out and began snapping pictures before I realize my mistake and hit the video record button.

As it passes the house I see a logo on its bright garish Easter Color vest that proudly proclaims it to be Epsilon Beta Easter Bunnies Delivery bot.

Of course. I remember seeing that dumb article about the company that actually was taking orders for a personalized easter basket delivered by a robot drone. A drone that happened to look exactly like an easter bunny. Right down to the easter color tophat with the earholes.

Apparently there was no limit to the color options available in the vests either.

Those dumbasses must have taken me seriously when I wrote that people would someday create something like that just to terrorize/ surprise their kids for Easter.

I think I just created a whole new nightmare. Now someone is going to have to name it. I am betting it has to do with robots and bunnies.
© Copyright 2017 Jeffhans (jeffhans at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2137225-Epsilon-Beta-Easter-Bunnies