*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2146210-Redbox-and-Chill
by Kimbug
Rated: E · Fiction · Comedy · #2146210
Grade B Horror Movie "Fun"
They sat in the car at the drive-in theatre. She was watching the screen intently. He was kissing her neck.

"C'mon, Jeffery, I'm trying to watch!" she shoved him away.

"No one goes to the drive-in movies to actually watch the movies, babe," he replied and leaned in closer.

"That's it!" she promptly opened the door and got out of the car, stomping across the gravel.

"Hey Allie, where're you going? Come back!" he got out of the car and began to chase her.

"Leave me alone!" she yelled and began to take off her platform heels.

"Come back! I promise I'll behave!"

"Liar!" she yelled back and began to run towards the wooded area near the theatre.

Just then a gigantic, hairy beast jumped out from behind the trees and roared, frightening Allie. She screams, then throws her shoes at the beast. One of them manages to connect with his nose. The beast roared in pain. . .

"Ugh, I cannot believe you talked me into watching this," exclaimed Jade.

"Well, you said you didn't want to see another horror movie where the dumb girl wearing high heels trips and falls trying to run away from the monster," replied Michael, smugly.

Jade promptly hit Michael with one of her couch cushions as he laughed.

219 words


© Copyright 2018 Kimbug (kimbrewer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2146210-Redbox-and-Chill