*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2153085-journal-man
Rated: E · Other · Comedy · #2153085
The bumps and hills of a boy called Toms life.
Hi, I'm Tom and I watching TV going to the movies and playing with my best friend Ron.
One evening I was watching my favorite show when my parents turn up looking very happy. They had a baby!!!!!! It was a girl called Sky and yes spelled like that. My mum told me to go and get my older brother Otto. They said that they wanted to experience this a family. This was strange because I didn't see Otto for three months after I was born.
They told us all about they were relying on us to help around the house because they would have less time for chores. We just nodded knowing that later we would have forgotten what they had said. Otto went down to his room to do God knows what leaving me to all of OUR chores! I had to look after the baby while everyone else went to bed.

© Copyright 2018 Best Auther 100 (auther100 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2153085-journal-man