*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2165755-A-Day-Of-My-Summer-Vacation
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2165755
One of my journal entries that I wrote during my summer vacation.
August 8, 2018

It has been a long time since I had ever put a word on paper, but I finally managed to find the time to write. Summer had been fairly busy so far. Although we went to many tourist attractions and movies, I missed school. Worst of all, I missed being around my friends and classmates, who I like to talk to and play with during free time. No matter how much I complain, I know that summer will be over soon, alternately ending my loneliness.

While I woke up to the sound of rain this morning, it was already ten a.m. so I had, yet, another brunch. As I wolfed it down, it was pretty good, since it was rolled-up rice sheets with sesame oil and chilli sauce up to my preference. After I had my meal, I played the piano up until my mom arrived, taking us to a bank to get all of our money deposited in our accounts. When it became my turn, the banker became pretty surprised and complimented me on how much I have saved over the years. Next, we bought two large " butter bread " from a nearby Afgan market and drove home. Having almost nothing to do, I resumed playing the piano and spent hours solving challenging mathematical questions. When my uncle came home, we had supper and enjoyed a movie entitled Goosebumps. My favourite part was the climax, when Slappy, the main antagonist, burned down all of the Goosebumps books, making it impossible for the protagonists to capture the monsters from the city. Overall, everything went well today.
© Copyright 2018 The Writer (novelist1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2165755-A-Day-Of-My-Summer-Vacation