*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2166688-Why-Playing-Online-Games-Is-Fun
Rated: 18+ · Essay · Hobby/Craft · #2166688
I'm budgeted on Disability payments and find cheap entertainment on online games.
It is comforting to me in knowing that there are a lot of others that like the sorts of online games. Since a child, competing by playing with board games, cards and word games was a fun activity. Some can take it or leave it--game or not game for games.

There are so many online games currently with easy access. Many are free with enhanced playing features for a small yearly fee. It is better to become a member of an online site for added options.

It is a good deal for even busy individuals to relax by for a few minutes. If you have more time on your hands you can play more on the site. Becoming friends with others that play often is like socializing a bit online.

There are now casino games available too. One can gamble or not gamble is a choice. It is very important not to accidently gamble with money. That is why I play with caution on casino games. Playing for fun is different than gambling.

There is the young and old, working or not on the sites. Some are single and in search for a partner. The chats are usually for adult viewers with discretion needed. The young can go to a kiddie site. There is separate entertaining for the children available under age.

The sites are usually www and all walks of life from around the world participate in the online game experience. It is a little like having your own pen pal on a site that you see frequently. Some know little English and usually know French or Spanish. They are from neighboring countries or overseas connections. That is why playing online games is fun.

c:blue}
© Copyright 2018 Rosie Best (roslynmoran at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2166688-Why-Playing-Online-Games-Is-Fun