Everything between Jumin Han and MC was going smoothly, until she stops talking to him.
- Have you made the necessary preparations for our mission?
- Affirmative! How about your part?
- You can count on me! Ready for action, agent 707?
- Always ready, agent Shooting Star★!
- Let’s do this!
- It’s finally the day of the RFA party, huh?
Jumin was fixing his tie, and studying his reflection in the mirror. He grimaced upon noticing the dark circles under his eyes. He was used to sleeping short hours during the night, but lately his sleepless nights have been one too many. He pressed the speed dial on his phone.
- Assistant Kang, I will come pick you up in 20 minutes. Make sure to be ready until then.
Jumin ended the call, put his suit jacket on, took one last look in the mirror, and headed for the door.
Jaehee had just positioned herself outside the door, and was ready to greet all the guests that would arrive, when she noticed a familiar handsome figure approach her.
- Zen, you look spectacular as always!
- Hello, Jaehee. Thank you! And you look as lovely as ever.
Jaehee of course turned bright red, especially when Zen as the gentleman he was took her hand, placed a kiss on it and winked at her. She could only let out an embarrassed giggle.
- Zen, keep your hormones in check. The guests will be coming shortly.
Jumin approached the both of them.
- Oh, if it isn't the life of the party. Hey there, trustfund kid.
Jumin paid little to no attention to the actor, and instead turned to Jaehee.
- Yes, Sir, all of our preparations are immaculate, and the guests will be taken care of perfectly. Everyone is in their places; we are only waiting for V and MC to arrive. He called a minute ago to announce their recent arrival.
Jaehee recited everything in a well-trained manner, even before Jumin could ask his question. Zen smirked, and sent a challenging look Jumin’s way.
- You don’t deserve her. You know that, right?
- Your hair is a mess, Zen.
He, of course, totally fell for Jumin’s bluff, and started to panic and look for a mirror. By the time Jaehee had managed to calm Zen down, and assure him his hair was perfectly fine, Jumin had already gone to the other side of the spacious hall, and was helping himself to a glass of wine. Right at that moment he noticed MC and V be greeted by Jaehee. MC had her arm wrapped around V’s, and they were both in an obviously good mood. Jumin’s insides were literally on fire as he watched the two of them take their own places. They remained in each other’s company, and continued their small talk and giggles.
- This is going to be a very long night...
Jumin rubbed his temples, and tried to calm his nerves down. The guests started to arrive one by one, but he didn’t pay attention to any of them. His gaze was glued on MC and his best friend.
MC was literally dancing all over Jumin’s patience, as she and V moved around the dance floor.
- Whose stupid idea was to include dances in this year’s party entertainment plan anyway?
At this point Jumin was already a ball of nerves. He felt like he couldn’t take anymore, so he finished yet another glass of wine, and walked a straight line through the guests, stopping right in front of the “couple”.
- So that’s where you’ve been hiding, Jumin.
- Hello, V. Excuse me, but I need to have a word with MC. I hope you don’t mind.
Jumin didn’t wait for an answer, as he grabbed MC’s arm and dragged her away.
- Hey! L-let me go!
She struggled to escape his grasp, barely able to follow his quick footsteps with her high heels. Jumin wasn’t even paying attention to her attempts to get away. A lot of things were already going on in his mind, and he had to find answers before he completely loses it.
After Jumin and MC left the party hall, V noticed a certain female figure be greeted at the door by Jaehee.
“Right on time”, V thought to himself and made a sign to Saeyoung and Yoosung.
- Can I help you with something?
V turned his attention to Sarah Choi, who was looking around, obviously searching for someone.
- I am looking for Jumin Han.
- Ah, you must be Sarah Choi. We spoke on the phone, remember? I’m the one who invited you to the party.
- Oh, yes, that’s true. Thank you for the invitation.
Sarah sent one of her well trained smiles V’s way.
- Jumin is expecting you. He asked us to accompany you to him, and since I can’t leave the guests alone, I have asked two of our hosts to take you to him. Luciel, Yoosung, please take our guest to where Jumin is.
He made a gesture to the approaching duo.
- Please, follow us, Miss.
Yoosung bowed slightly and smiled at Sarah.
- Oh, yes, alright, thank you.
Sarah had a confused look on her face, but followed after them.
“This charity organization sure is filled with handsome men. They even have a beautiful actor. Too bad none of them are as rich as Jumin” – Sarah thought to herself.
Saeyoung and Yoosung exchanged glances, and led her through one of the corridors. V waited a bit, and then followed after them, before turning down a different corridor.
- Man, these fangirls are crazy!
Zen exclaimed when he finally managed to escape his fanclub, and found Jaehee’s company.
- They are just showing their love.
Jaehee giggled, and offered him a drink.
- I guess you’re right, but it’s still exhausting as hell.
Zen accepted the colorful beverage with a slight reluctance.
- I know you prefer beer, but Mr. Han completely refused offering it at an event such as the RFA party.
- Yes…I’m aware. Damn trustfund kid!
Zen grumbled, and drank a bit of it. Jaehee leaned in and whispered in Zen’s ear.
- “I took the liberty of hiding a couple cans of beer in the room in the back. You can help yourself to them. Just don’t let Mr. Han catch you.”
- Omg, Jaehee, you are the best!
She blushed hard at his comment. Zen looked around the room, in search of Jumin Han, and a sudden confusion overcame him.
- But… where is everyone? Why are we the only RFA members here??
He turned back to Jaehee. She only cleared her throat, and spoke in her usually calm manner.
- I am sure they will be back pretty soon. This is the perfect opportunity to enjoy your drink, before they come back.
- Oh, you’re right! Then, please excuse me!
Zen rushed to the back room, and Jaehee let out the breath she had been holding in.
- Are you sure we’re heading in the right direction?
Sarah couldn’t help but ask, since the quiet corridor was giving her the creeps.
- Of course! Jumin specifically asked us to take you to him. He probably has a special surprise for you.
Saeyoung’s voice had a mischievous hint to it, so Sarah couldn’t help but fall victim to her wild imagination.
- Right this way.
Yoosung opened a door for Sarah, and guided her in. Saeyoung went in after them, and locked the door. Sarah immediately turned to him.
- Why did you lock the door? And where is Jumin??
- Jumin won’t be coming here. Now, be good and sit right there.
Saeyoung pointed to a chair in the middle of the room.
- Are you crazy?! Let me out of this room now! Do you have any idea who you’re dealing with?
- Sadly, we do, which is why you should cooperate, if you don’t want me to handcuff you to the chair. Who knows, you might be into more kinky stuff.
The smile on Saeyoung’s face was beyond wicked.
Sarah was trembling, her eyes wandering between the two young men.
- We don’t have all night, so please, sit down, so we can get this over with.
Yoosung spoke up, and also pointed to the chair. Since Sarah wasn’t showing any signs of moving even an inch, he stepped next to her and told her in a barely audible whisper: “If I were you, I wouldn’t play around with Luciel’s patience. He can be quite dangerous, if he decides to.” At this point Sarah was terrified out of her mind, so she finally cooperated and sat down.
- Good girl.
Saeyoung went to the monitor right in front of her, and turned it on. What appeared there were the photos she took during her visit in Jumin’s penthouse.
- How do you have these?!?
Sarah jumped up from the chair.
– It was that b*tch, wasn’t it? She showed them to you?
- I would watch my language, if I were you!
Yoosung’s voice echoed throughout the room. Sarah bit her lip, and sat down again. She got herself into this mess, now she had to figure out how to get rid of these two, and get out of this place.
- It’s very simple, Miss Choi.
Saeyoung spoke up.
– I propose a win-win situation. You never show your face in front of Jumin and the RFA ever again, and no one will learn about the photos. But, if you for whatever reason decide to break that condition, the photos go right to the press, and your life will be ruined forever.
- How stupid! If you show them to anyone, your precious Jumin Han will also get involved.
- Oh, but you are forgetting something. You have been a very naughty girl. You did something very bad to Jumin that night, and I have the means to prove it.
- Wh-what? H-how?
Terror was written all over Sarah’s features.
- Jumin has security cameras in most parts of his penthouse. Did you really not consider that factor when you drugged and took advantage of him? I, of course, took the liberty of going through the footage, and saw the whole thing. I have no problem sending them over to the police, if you do something you’re not supposed to. So, what will your decision be?
- I…I will never again appear in front of Jumin, I swear! Please, I don’t want to go to jail!
At this point Sarah was already a crying and sobbing mess.
- Yoosung, bring out the document, please.
Yoosung went to the desk, on which the monitor was positioned, and took a piece of paper out of one of the drawers. He showed it to Sarah.
- This is a contract you need to sign. As you can see, the conditions are written up here, and down here go all of our signatures. Whenever you’re ready.
Yoosung handed Sarah a pen, which she took with trembling fingers, and quickly signed the document. Saeyoung and Yoosung did the same.
- Now that everything is taken care of, you may take your leave. It will be in your best interest if we never meet each other again.
Saeyoung’s face was beyond serious. Yoosung went to unlock the door, but before Sarah could step outside, he spoke to her, and his next words would be something she would never forget as long as she lived.
- If you ever lay a finger on MC, or even have a single bad thought about her, I will make it so that you can never look yourself in the mirror again. Is that clear?
There was a very dangerous gleam in his purple irises, and Sarah couldn’t help but swallow hard and nod her head. After she left the room, Saeyoung went behind Yoosung and wrapped his arm around the boy’s shoulder.
- I’m so proud of you, Yoosungie! You really showed that nasty woman!
- You weren’t half bad yourself, Seven! We make a great team!
- That we do! Now, let’s go back to the party.
Meanwhile V was sitting in another room, and witnessed everything on Saeyoung’s laptop. A smile colored his features, and he closed the said laptop.
- This is the least I can do. MC, Jumin, please be happy together.
He walked out of the room, and re-joined the ongoing party.
- You signed WHAT?!?
Glam Choi’s shout could be heard from everyone in the coffee shop.
- I’m sorry, sister…I had no choice…
Unlike her, Sarah Choi could only mumble under her breath, as she felt embarrassed and ashamed.
- You DID have a choice. I told you those photos would get you in trouble, didn’t I?!? Tsk, such a stupid girl!
- Apologizing won’t get you Jumin Han! This was the best possible opportunity for you. I’m afraid you’re not good enough for the high-class elite after all.
Glam Choi proceeded to get up, and collect her belongings.
- From now on, you’re on your own. I did all I could to help you.
- But, sister…
- Don’t bother. I won’t change my mind.
Glam Choi left her upset sister all alone in the coffee shop.
- God damn it! All of this is that girl’s fault!
Sarah cursed out loud, which was followed by a bunch of angry tears that fell on the table.
After Glam Choi left the coffee shop, her first stop was the Chairman’s office at C & R. She knocked on the door, and entered after he informed her to do so. The Chairman looked up from his desk.
- Oh, Glam, just the person I wanted to speak to.
He stood up, and made a few steps towards her. His expression was serious, something unusual in her presence. She suddenly felt uneasy, and silently prayed it’s only her imagination playing tricks on her. [Un]fortunately, she was wrong.
- You wanted to talk to me, darling?
She decided to use her sweet and flirty voice, just in case he was upset about something minor. It already worked perfectly in many previous cases.
- Yes, that’s right. I have something to discuss with you, and it concerns both of us.
- Oh? I hope it’s not something serious.
A fake smile, and an attempt to make skin contact by rubbing her finger in circles around the Chairman’s arm. Her gesture was quickly halted when he pushed her hand away. His actions weren’t rough, but enough for Glam to get the idea. That’s when she knew she screwed up big time. Glam Choi stood in complete silence, afraid to utter a single word. The Chairman went back to his desk, and took something, which stood on top of it. He walked back to Glam, and placed it in her hand.
- Would you mind telling me who this is?
What she now held in her hand was a photo of a man, who was about the same age as the Chairman himself. The shock of the whole situation hit her in full force, and she did the first thing that came to her mind – Deny everything.
- I-I-I don’t know this man, darling. Who is he?
- Oh, is that so? Because I spoke to him on the phone earlier. He told me a very interesting story about a young woman, who swore she loved him. He married her, and to prove how much he loves her he helped with her sister’s money related problems by financing her company. “Sugar Round”, yes, that was the name. Doesn’t it sound familiar, Glam?
At that question Glam Choi could only stare at him helplessly, so the Chairman continued.
- After he took care of both of them for quite a while, one day the young woman asked for a divorce, claiming she doesn’t love him anymore, and left the country with her sister. A year later they both came back to Korea, in search of the next businessman who could satisfy their financial needs. That’s when you and me met, Glam. Or maybe I should call you by one of the fake names you used for every single one of your scams.
- I…I can explain! I never loved any of those men, I only love you. Please, believe me.
- I should have listened to my son. He warned me about you, but I refused to pay attention to his attempts to stop me from making a foolish mistake. I want you to disappear from my sight. I don’t wish to ever see you again for the rest of my life, is that clear?
- You…can’t do this to me!
- Guards, escort her outside of the building.
Glam Choi tried to struggle, but she was soon taken by the bodyguards and left in front of C & R with the warning to never step foot inside.
When she left his office, the Chairman used the opportunity to call someone.
- Hello, Miss Kang. Excuse me for bothering you during the RFA party, but I felt the need to thank you for all of your hard work. Thanks to the information you gathered, I was able to prevent a very unpleasant situation from happening. I will make sure to speak with my son, and reward you accordingly. Please, I insist.
- This…can’t be happening…
Glam Choi quickly took her phone out of her handbag, and dialed her sister’s number.
- Dear sister, I need your help! You see, Chairman Han…
But she was interrupted by Sarah Choi’s quick reply.
- From now on, you’re on your own.
She hung up, and Glam Choi could only stare at her phone in disbelief, before she threw it to the ground in anger.
- Jumin Han, let go of me this instant!
MC was still struggling, with no possible way to escape Jumin’s strong grip.
- And if I refuse to do so?
- Then I will…I will scream!
- Oh, really? Let me see you try.
MC opened her mouth, and was just about to scream as loud as possible, when she felt a pair of lips on her own. Her heart raced from the familiar and nostalgic feeling, but before allowing herself to completely melt in his kiss, she quickly took control of her body. MC bit Jumin’s lip, and he winced in pain, moving away from her. He placed a finger on his aching lip, and wiped the blood away, looking at her in disbelief.
- How dare you…
MC was shaking in anger.
- I don’t see anything wrong in kissing the woman I love.
Jumin answered in a completely calm manner.
- Are you seriously going to play dumb??
MC’s blood was practically boiling. All of the hurt she experienced was emerging on the surface.
- I don’t understand what you mean.
- Don’t play games with me, Jumin Han. Go back to your fiancé. I am sure she misses you.
MC made an attempt to walk away, but was quickly stopped by Jumin who grabbed her hand.
- What are you talking about? I don’t have a fiancé. But since we’re on the subject, are you trying to run away from me, so you can go to your beloved V?
- Wh-at…Did you hit your head, or something?? There is nothing between me and V!
- It didn’t seem that way while you were flirting with him.
- You have gone crazy. Yes, that must be it. You have completely lost your mind. And don’t even try to deny the fact you’re in a relationship with Sarah Choi.
“That horrible name again”, Jumin thought to himself, and flinched visibly.
- Are you even listening to yourself right now??
His voice was now much louder, and he sounded just as pissed off as her.
– That displeasing woman spread a bunch of lies, that’s all.
- Oh, really? Was this a lie as well?
MC took her phone out, and showed Jumin the photos of him and Sarah Choi. He felt like throwing up.
- MC…What is this?
Jumin seemed to be completely baffled.
- You tell me!
She tried to sound angry, but his look of genuine confusion made her think twice about the whole situation. First V’s suspicion, and now Jumin’s look, which combined both surprise and horror. She tried to calm herself down, and spoke up.
- Were you…not aware of these photos?
- Of course I wasn’t! How did this even…
“Wait…When she was in my penthouse…She offered to have a drink with me…Oh, dear God!” – When the realization finally hit Jumin, he looked so horror-stricken and helpless, that MC couldn’t help herself. She wrapped her arms around him, and enveloped him in a tight embrace. She took turns in petting both his back and head, repeating “It’s alright” over and over again. After her warmth finally chased the initial shock away from his body, he also wrapped arms around her. How he missed the scent and touch of this wonderful woman. It was all he needed to feel complete.
Chapter 12: Final Chapter
MC loosened up the hug to look in Jumin’s eyes.
- Don’t worry, Jumin, we will make sure she gets what she deserves.
- Ah, V seems to already have some kind of a plan in motion, but I don’t really know the details, and besides…
- MC, don’t talk about other men in front of me.
Jumin’s previous look was completely replaced by one of hunger and lust. He caught her face between his thumb and index finger, and brought it closer to his own. He licked his lips, which made her gulp hard, and caught her own in a passionate kiss. Jumin pressed MC’s body against one of the walls in the corridor they were currently in, and brought their bodies as close together as possible. A familiar sensation filled MC’s whole being, the desire for the man she loves was stronger than anything she had ever felt. Even so, she tried to think straight.
She was interrupted by a bite on her neck.
– We c-can’t do this here.
Jumin summoned the little self-control he had left.
- You’re right. We can’t risk for anyone to interrupt us again. Follow me.
Jumin took hold of MC’s hand and led her inside the nearest room, which turned out to be a small dressing room. Though, what caught MC’s attention were the closed curtains and a number of candles giving the room a gentle glow.
- Jumin…What is this?
- I asked for this room to be specifically prepared for tonight. It’s not nearly as big as my office, but it will do the trick.
- What…How…Why were you so sure we will use it?
- I wasn’t. I’m a businessman, remember? I took my chances.
MC swatted Jumin’s shoulder, and the both of them couldn’t help but giggle.
- Now, kitten, what do you say we get back to business?
- It’s always business with you, isn’t it?
MC raised an eyebrow.
– And where did “kitten” come from?
- Let’s call it a spur of the moment.
- Fine by me.
MC pulled Jumin by his tie, and was this time the one to initiate a kiss. She licked along the lip she previously bit, which caused Jumin to let out a quiet moan.
- There is a kitten here, which has been very bad, and needs to be given a lesson.
MC purred, and gave Jumin’s neck a gentle bite.
- God, I’ve missed you so much!
Jumin exclaimed, took MC in his arms, and wrapped her legs around his body exactly like the first time. He took her to the center of the room, and gently placed her body on the wooden surface. MC stood up a bit, and looked at where she was lying.
- Oh, no, you didn’t…
- I actually did. Instead of the memory of a missed opportunity, we can now replace it with a fresh one.
- One that apparently smells like roses.
MC noted, discovering the rose petals scattered all over the desk. Jumin hovered above MC, and studied her beautiful figure in the dimly lit room.
- Do you have an idea how unbelievably gorgeous you are? I dreamed of having you in my arms for the longest time.
- Then, what are you waiting for?
MC smirked, and Jumin could see a hint of mischief burning in her eyes. That was his breaking point. He lied on top of her, and covered her face and neck in hot kisses.
- You are going to be the death of me. But oh, what a sweet death that will be.
One of his hands went down to her leg, and moved all the way up to her thigh, lifting her dress out of the way. He glided his hand up her ass, and gave it a light squeeze. MC’s quiet mewl encouraged Jumin to continue to explore her body. He ignored the growing arousal in his trousers. Jumin had decided to be as gentle and patient as possible. He left a trail of small kisses on MC’s collarbone, while his hands traveled up and down her sides. MC didn’t have his level of patience, so she couldn’t help herself.
- Mm, Jumin, stop teasing me, please, and just remove the dress.
Jumin stopped in the middle of his actions, and a small smile played on his lips.
- As you wish, kitten.
Upon completely removing the purple fabric from her body, he couldn’t help but stare at her dumbstruck.
- Your body is even more beautiful than I imagined.
MC blushed hard at his comment.
– Though, I can’t help but wonder. That’s a very – Jumin gulped hard at the view of MC’s completely naked body – erotic choice of attire.
- You aren’t the only one who took his chances, Jumin Han.
MC gave him a playful wink.
- The hell with patience!
Jumin locked MC’s lips in a kiss, before his lips moved down to her exposed breast, where he sucked on the nipple until it was hard, and bit it playfully. His other hand was playing with her other nipple, twisting it in between his fingers. MC moaned in pleasure, her body was moving in rhythm with his touches. To her surprise, Jumin’s fingers suddenly traveled down her body and between her legs, where he started a series of fondling movements. MC was already aching for attention, and in her need she rubbed herself against his hand. Jumin let out a satisfied chuckle. He gently pushed a finger inside of her, which made MC let out a loud moan. It was soon followed by many more, as Jumin started to move that same finger.
- Looks like my kitten is already nice and wet for me.
What Jumin didn’t expect was for MC to move a hand to his pants and give him a light squeeze, which made his whole body shiver.
- Looks like you are already quite hard for me.
With the help of MC, Jumin quickly undressed himself, and held her tight against his body.
- I will make you scream, my dear.
He whispered in her ear.
- Is that a promise?
MC whispered back.
- No, it’s a sure fact.
In one swift movement Jumin was inside her, and she had to bite his shoulder to suppress the sudden whimper from within her throat. She didn’t expect the stinging sensation of pain, which flowed through her. Jumin felt her body tremble and tense up. He held her gently in his arms, and gave her a few tender kisses.
- Please, bear with me a bit, my dear. I promise you, it will feel good soon.
MC smiled at Jumin, and nodded.
- I trust you.
That’s all he needed to hear. Unknown to MC (See what I did there :D) was the fact his hand had already sneaked between their bodies and the second she gave her consent, Jumin’s finger pressed against the pink bundle of nerves, and began to circle around it. MC’s body twitched in surprise, and her mind went completely blank as his finger was drawing multiple moans out of her lips. It was soon joined by another one, and MC thought she might go crazy.
- I read somewhere that this helps.
Jumin spoke up with a raspy voice. It was more than obvious he was reaching his limit, so MC did her best to collect her breathing and answer him.
- Just what kind of weird books do you read?
She tried, and failed miserably at sounding like she was scolding him.
– But, yes, you are completely right. It feels much better now, and I want to make you feel good as well. So – MC wrapped and locked her legs around Jumin’s waist, and moved her lower body up and down in a slow, but steady rhythm.
All of the previous discomfort was gone, and she could feel a wave of pleasure fill her up as Jumin’s length reached deep inside of her. He could only let out breathy moans and watch her in amazement. Jumin decided to let MC take the lead for now. While she did he held her in a tight embrace, and kept their lips busy with many kisses. As a result, he soon felt his lower lip go numb, but didn’t care. Jumin couldn’t get enough of this wonderful woman, who was now completely his. After a bit he released her lips, only to whisper in her ear.
- Remember, I told you I’ll make you scream?
He didn’t wait for a reply, and what followed next was a literal scream from MC when Jumin pushed inside of her with one deep thrust. He kept repeating the same movement many more times, which made her melt from the intensity of the sensation. Shortly, Jumin’s movements got much faster. He thought he might go crazy from how good MC felt. Similar thoughts were going through her mind as well, as empty as it currently was. Both of their moans could be heard clearly, in case someone decided to pass through this exact corridor. MC kept biting her lips to suppress some of the louder moans.
- Don’t bite those beautiful lips.
Jumin kissed her passionately, swirling his tongue along with hers.
– I want to hear everything, every little noise you make.
- Mmm, Jumin, but what If someone hears us?
- Even better. Then the whole world will know who makes you feel this way.
Jumin winked at her mischievously.
- In that case, let me make it clear.
MC began to repeat Jumin’s name in between moans. If it was possible to be even more turned on that he already was, her actions definitely did the trick.
- MC, I don’t think I can last much longer.
Jumin whispered, his breath was hot against the skin of her neck, which he was kissing gently.
- That’s alright, my love, you don’t need to hold back.
MC snaked her arms behind Jumin’s back and squeezed his firm ass playfully.
- Such a naughty girl.
Jumin smirked, to which MC answered with a gentle bite along his ear. Jumin closed his eyes, and kept up with his thrusts, until his pleasure caught up with him. He pulled out of her, and in a matter of seconds her stomach was painted with a warm white fluid. Once Jumin came down from his high, he proceeded to clean MC up.
- But, my dear, I’m the only one who climaxed.
- Don’t worry about it, Jumin. It felt amazing, and that’s all that matters.
MC asked for his help getting up, since her back hurt from lying on top of the desk for so long. Jumin used the opportunity to pick her up bridal style, to which she giggled.
- You don’t need to carry me around, you know?
- I beg to differ; I quite enjoy carrying you in my arms.
- But we both need to get dressed.
- I beg to differ; I quite enjoy us being naked like this.
- Oh, stop it.
MC pinched his cheek playfully, and gave his lips a gentle peck. Jumin put her down, and they both began a search for their abandoned clothing. MC put her dress on, and picked up a pair of panties from her handbag, which lied abandoned on the ground. Jumin looked at her curiously.
- My mission was a complete success, I can put these on now.
She waved the said panties in front of Jumin, and then slowly slid them up her legs and under the dress. Jumin paid careful attention to all of her movements, and after she was done, he went and wrapped his arms around her body.
- Are you trying to seduce me again, kitten?
- Not at all. And we don’t have time for another round. If we don’t go back to the party, everyone will start getting suspicious.
- In that case, we can always tell them the truth.
- You’re terrible.
A permanent smile was plastered on MC’s lips, and it refused to leave her features.
– Come on, let’s go.
MC took Jumin’s hand in hers.
- One more thing.
Jumin pulled her in his embrace.
– There is something I must know.
MC looked at him curiously.
- What is that, Jumin?
- Why did you avoid me for so long? Was it only because of that woman, or is there another reason?
- Oh, Jumin…
MC placed a hand on his cheek, and caressed it.
– At first it was because of her, and the whole engagement thing, but what also happened was that I spoke with…your father, who I met outside of your office when I went there to look for you. And since I couldn’t get a hold of you on your phone, I just…I was in a bad shape, I felt hurt and betrayed…
- You spoke with my father? What did he tell you??
- That’s not important anymore. What’s important is that we’re together now. And I think I owe you a big apology. I’m so sorry about all of this…
- No, it’s not your fault. I’m sorry you got caught up in this horrible situation.
Jumin took MC’s hands in his.
– I don’t know if what I feel for you can be called love, but there’s something I am certain of. I want to be with you, MC; today, tomorrow, always. My heart, my whole being needs you. I have never felt this way before, and I want to experience all these new sensations with you.
- Oh, Jumin...
MC’s eyes filled with tears of joy.
– I want to be with you as well. All this time, while I was separated from you, I felt like a part of me was missing. I fell for you a long time ago, and I want to give you all of the happiness you deserve. I missed you so much…
- I missed you as well, my love.
Jumin wrapped MC in his arms once again, and gifted her with a warm kiss.
Once the couple was finally back, the rest of the RFA waved at them. Zen looked at both of them curiously, before moving to MC.
- Welcome back, princess. But, why are you coming back with…
Zen’s words were interrupted by a loud sneeze.
– MC, why do you smell like a cat person??
Zen moved his gaze to Jumin, and sneezed again.
- Ah, that is, well…
MC stuttered, but Jumin quickly took the situation into his own hands.
- Zen, do I smell beer on your breath?
Jumin asked, and Jaehee trembled in her spot.
- Eh? What do you mean? T-that’s not possible.
Zen tried to look as innocent as possible, but another sneeze broke his composure. Yoosung and Seven were giggling together, and enjoying the whole situation. The hacker made a “Busted” sign to Zen, which he of course didn’t understand, and looked at him in confusion. In the meantime V approached MC.
- Well, MC, are you happy?
She smiled; the truth was already written all over her face.
- I couldn’t be happier. Thank you for everything, V. By the way, what happened to your plan?
Before he could answer, her attention was brought to Jumin and Seven’s quarrel.
- Come oooon, Jumin, all I’m asking for is a date with Elly.
- Not in a million years, Luciel.
Both MC and V chuckled at their silly argument.
- You know what, I will tell you some other time.
MC nodded and answered with a simple “Alright”. She looked around at all of her friends. Her gaze then stopped on Jumin, who felt her eyes on him, and also glanced her way. He smiled in a gentle way, which was only meant for MC. Her heart started beating like crazy, and she thought to herself: “Happy doesn’t even begin to describe how I feel”.
A month later
MC protested as long as she could, but Jumin refused to give up. In the end, she agreed to move into the penthouse, but on one condition.
- MC, that shirt doesn’t fit you at all. Please, allow me to…
- No! I want to use your striped shirt as pajamas, not only tonight but in general, and that’s final! Besides, I think I look quite cute in it.
MC turned around to study herself in the big mirror.
- Alright, you win. I can’t really say “No” to you.
MC did her happy dance, and headed to the kitchen to make herself coffee. Jumin followed close behind her, and rested his body on the door frame, from where he admired her beauty.
- I am happy your father and I found a common ground after everything. But I’m still nervous about his dinner invitation.
- There is nothing to worry about, my love. We had a very serious talk, and he decided to trust my judgement.
- That’s great, Jumin! Everything is going as smoothly as possible.
MC reached up to one of the high cabinets to grab a cup, which gave Jumin quite a nice view of her panties. He quietly moved behind her, and picked her up in his arms.
- W-wait, Jumin, I don’t want to break the cup!
- That’s alright; I will buy a new one. And, for the record, cute isn’t the word I would use to describe your appearance. Sexy seems to be much more appropriate.
Jumin captured MC’s lips in a deep kiss, and carried her out of the kitchen.
- But, what about coffee??
- I think it can wait a bit.
Jumin winked at MC, and laid her on the bed, where they spent the next hour.