*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2171126-My-Passion-For-Writing
Rated: E · Draft · Writing · #2171126
The discovery of my passion for writing
I have been pursuing my passion for writing for about two years. It all started with the discovery of The Beautiful Blonde Library Angel. This discovery led me to writing an entire 200 page book devoted to her. Now, this chapter is over and it is time for me to make the transition from The World Of Isolation into The Realm of Reality. This a very scary thing for someone with Social Anxiety and Depression. However, after my two year journey, I have found the confidence to venture into The Realm Of Reality. I have chose to go at it will all my might. I completed my first draft, and then, I was ready to make some major changes to my life. All of these changes will be to push me to get into The Realm Of Reality. I have spent all of my life telling myself I was unable to socialize with people. Thus, this is something I have learned to believe is a fact about myself. However, I am ready to challenge these beliefs I have of myself. Today, I had two interviews with sales companies, which, were all about us working face to face with people. This work will be scary and socially challenging. However, I am forty-two years old. I am living alone and I have been defeated by my social anxiety. So, no more of me feeling defeated by my social anxiety. I am ready to try to the best of my effort at learning how to socialize with people. I am ready to try to confront My Realm Of Reality. I believe this is another step along my path towards my dream vision I have of my future. Will I fail or will I succeed. I do not have a clue. Actually, I do have a clue. The only way I feel I will fail is, if, I do not try to do this work. So, I am going to go to work this Tuesday. I will continue to work at this place until they tell me I am not able to work at this place, anymore. I believe I have nothing to lose since I have accepted a life of being alone. My accepting a life of being alone, though, is not the life I truly want to live. I want to live my life with a beautiful woman. Thus, it is necessary for me to start to find a way to confront my social anxiety. I must confront my fear!

© Copyright 2018 Phillip (phil25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2171126-My-Passion-For-Writing