*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2176081-For-Laura
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Friendship · #2176081
Expression of a desire the ability to speak the right words at the most difficult times.
Is there anyone out there that hasn’t found themselves with someone they are very close to in a very solemn situation and said, “I don’t know what to say. There are no words”? Is there anything that makes you feel more helpless?

We’ve all seen those quizzes “If you could have one super power what would it be?”. The answers are usually invisibility, reading minds, teleportation, etc. Why isn’t there a super power of always have the right words to say?

Words that don’t skim the surface but run deep and true like an arrow launched from the hands of an expert that never misses. As the words hit the targeted heart armed with honest, caring intent, they explode with a perfect knowledge of the person’s deepest needs be it love, renewal, comfort, joy, understanding, compassion, empathy.

At impact, the laced tip explodes releasing its perfectly formulated contents, like the quickest strike of lightning the intense energy directs itself through the heart and stems into the spirit and mind producing a beautiful, serene place of peace and tranquility.

I wish so much for that power. Why? My very dear friend is in pain. She misses the person who helped her up when she was down, never judged or held back her love for her love was unconditional, taught her the ways of womanhood so that she would be able to do the same when the time came, passed on those traditions from generations before so they could continue on and most importantly the person who gave her life.

I understand that when you lose special people in your life, who means so very much to you it leaves a place that no one else can fill. Knowing that and unarmed with any super powers, I still want to try to share these words.

You’re on a path of healing but you don’t have to walk it alone. You are surrounded by a multitude of friends and family that care about you very much. I want to tell you that whatever you need I’m here for you. My heart hurts because yours is breaking. You are my dear friend and I love you.



© Copyright 2018 Beatrice Stalwart (autumnbeam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2176081-For-Laura