*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2181331-Blank
by XXII
Rated: E · Draft · Adult · #2181331
Just going with the flow
          Life! what is to know or learn about? What makes you so eager to not give up or keep going? Mentally blank is what I call my ID. It makes me do things and think of things in a different aspect. Make me wonder, Why I am here, why I am tall with short black hair, glowing skin and many scars scattered all over my body.
The struggle is a word many uses to describe the hurt they have endured, the pain they have embodied and cried on. Blank I say is something that's inside of me, that make me realize I have an ego and a superego that battles for good or evil. Blank, I say because sometimes that ID is my mental breakdown or my suicidal thoughts that buried beneath me.

         Sometimes is hard to deal with life on a whole. MY superego balances me out when my ID is drained and vulnerable. I write because it makes me feel free and heard and loved by self but not many. I cry to heal and to heal what was broken inside of me. Blank, I say because I'm thinking about the past more than the future; Future I say because coming out of my comfort zone took me two years of probation and finishing with a dismissed legal circumstances.

TO BE CONTINUED!
© Copyright 2019 XXII (xxiijamc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2181331-Blank