*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2182830-Something-Good
Rated: E · Draft · Fantasy · #2182830
Brainstorming...
Have you ever had the feeling that the life you are living was not your own? Like you are part of the wrong story. Feeling misplaced and lost.

Well that is how I feel about my life. Ever since I could remember nothing in my life was normal. I was raised by my grandparents. Had no idea who my mom was. Not that I really cared after awhile. I mean what kind of mom would have a baby and just wake up one morning and just change her mind. Then dump the baby off with her parents the poof vanish into thin air.
For the longest time I thought it was me. I thought I was the problem not her. My grandma Laelani assured me that there was absolutely nothing wrong with me. I pretended to agree but I didn't. There was nothing to validate that. I was not sure what to think though. So I became salty about it and may be I still am a bit. Don't worry everything will become clear a while. I promise.
The name is Jenna. Jenna Eaton and I was twenty six when this story began. Everything was going good in my life.
© Copyright 2019 Sammie Rose (samantharose85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2182830-Something-Good