*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2192628-Recall
by Maya
Rated: E · Chapter · Mystery · #2192628
A girl with a lost memory begins a new life to find out about her old life.
I don't know what I am doing here. I don't know who I am. All I can remember is hitting my head on this large rock and everything after or before that is blank. Just gone. Nothing. I don't know who these people are. I am lying on a bed with blue bedsheets and pillows with worn out covers. There is an old woman in front of me with amber eyes and short, blonde hair with wrinkles all over her body holding a glass of water. There is also a boy, about my age, I guess, with blue eyes and black hair hanging just above his eyes. He has a sharp cheekbone making him look even hotter than he already is with his blue eyes.
Both of them are looking at me with confusion and surprise. Wait, there's something else - worry. Why would they worry about me? Who are they? Who am I? There are so many questions to ask but the words wouldn't come out of my mouth. I don't know what to do. I am hoping that maybe one of them would break the silence.
And to my relief, the old woman spoke.
”Are you okay dear?” She asks very calmly but I could see in her eyes and the way her hand is trembling with the glass of water that she is the one who is not okay at this point of time.
”Ummm, I don't know.” I replied unsure of what to say. I want to look at the boy because he is continuously starting at me worry and it is starting to get on my nerves but I just can't take my eyes off the old woman who is practically shaking now.
Hearing my reply, she opens her mouth to say something but thinking best not to shuts it back. She simply hands me the glass of water. And I, without asking any one of the thousand questions going on my mind take the glass and drink the water with my gaze now on the boy.
After finishing my glass of water, I ask the woman, ”Who are you?”.
She smiles a little like she was expecting this question all this time.
”Your mother” she replies. At first I didn't realize what she said. But then it suddenly hit me. This old woman is my mother and I don't even know her name. Know her - heck, I don't even recognize her. What is wrong with me? What am I doing here? Who am I? how is this woman my mother? Who is this extremely hot boy and what is he doing here? Hope he's not my brother.
I don't know anything. I feel lost. I feel tired. I feel angry. And then I start to scream. I scream my heart out. I scream like there is no one listening. And then I feel something being injected in my arm. Drugs. I am feeling sleepy. I don't want to sleep. I begin to cry. But it doesn't work. I fall asleep anyway
TO BE CONTINUED
© Copyright 2019 Maya (mannat183 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2192628-Recall